Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
    Didn't know there was so many huge boobs at DG
    Definitely one of my favorite parts of the job.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
      Definitely two of my favorite parts of the job.
      fixed (oYo)

Comment

Got done with my work early at work so they moved to another aisle to help out...Pretty good night...other than the bottle of coconut cooking oil I broke as I was taking the freight to the back Spilled it all over the sugar too. who the hell puts glass on the very top? Now my pants looks like I just pissed on myself.
        Cinema Junkyard

Comment

bet it is good smelling piss though #silverlining

Comment

A mate and I were having a friendly argument the other day about which Amityville film features the haunted/possessed lamp. I was adament that it was part 4 and he was sure that it was part 2, as it turned out we were both wrong and it's part 3 lol! Anyway, it got me hankering to see the Amityville films again as it's been a loooooooong time since my last Amityville so I logged into my favourite torrent site and searched for an Amityville collection and found one immediately, clicked it and saw that it was 6.15GB large. I assumed that the massive size was because they were BR-rips which tend to be bigger in size to DVD-rips so I downloaded the whopping torrent, opened it up and...
            There's 9, nine, NINE, NINE films in the folder
            I thought there was Amityville 1 through 4 and then a remake!
            Has anyone on here seen all NINE and if so, are any of them bad, just bad, just so bad that I shouldn't even bother with?

Comment

Originally posted by Coleosis View Post
              fixed (oYo)

Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
              A mate and I were having a friendly argument the other day about which Amityville film features the haunted/possessed lamp. I was adament that it was part 4 and he was sure that it was part 2, as it turned out we were both wrong and it's part 3 lol! Anyway, it got me hankering to see the Amityville films again as it's been a loooooooong time since my last Amityville so I logged into my favourite torrent site and searched for an Amityville collection and found one immediately, clicked it and saw that it was 6.15GB large. I assumed that the massive size was because they were BR-rips which tend to be bigger in size to DVD-rips so I downloaded the whopping torrent, opened it up and...
              There's 9, nine, NINE, NINE films in the folder
              I thought there was Amityville 1 through 4 and then a remake!
              Has anyone on here seen all NINE and if so, are any of them bad, just bad, just so bad that I shouldn't even bother with?
              I once saw a film that had a talking pizza and a midget forcing a guy to drink a cup full of his (the midget's) spit and thought it was an Amityville Horror film. Turns out it was actually House IV.

Comment

Hey, Puf. You wanna be a cat?

I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                  Hey, Puf. You wanna be a cat?

Comment

RIP Andy Griffith

Being from the south, Andy Griffith was part of a tv show that was very special to me. To The Andy Griffith Show came along there was not one single show that put the south in a good light. Thanks to Andy Griffith there is one. You will be missed.
                    Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
                      RIP Andy Griffith

Being from the south, Andy Griffith was part of a tv show that was very special to me. To The Andy Griffith Show came along there was not one single show that put the south in a good light. Thanks to Andy Griffith there is one. You will be missed.
                      I'm pretty sure I asked you before but what part of Alabama are you from?

Comment

Awful day at work today. The cash register/computer kept breaking down throughout the day and I had to deal with one customer who was a real bitch. Then during closing time the manager says I'm $13.22 short. Luckily he recounted my drawer and told me I was only 22 cents short.

I also talked to my Uncle today. He wants me to visit him in Vegas from August 10 - 13. Tomorrow I'll ask my manager for the time off.

Comment

meh, fuck work... mushrooms and fireworks

Comment

I really wanna watch this movie tonight but its not working for me, can anyone else try this and tell me if its not uploading for u either?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9-WI...&feature=mv_sr

Comment

Originally posted by Coleosis View Post
                              meh, fuck work... mushrooms and fireworks
                              Sounds way better than what Adam had planned for us had our babysitter not backed out. I was supposed to go with Adam to a 4th of July party on Michael Dell's (Dell computers) yaht. Sounded like an anxiety ridden nightmare to me. Trapped on a boat most likely surrounded by people richer and more attractive than me while I (probably ill dressed for the event) would do my best to stay out of people's way and pray no one talks to me. Now Adam gets to go alone while I attend an event more suitable to my comfort level at the WFSC.
                              /dodged the bullet

Comment

Originally posted by Kenjis Ghost View Post
                                I really wanna watch this movie tonight but its not working for me, can anyone else try this and tell me if its not uploading for u either?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9-WI...&feature=mv_sr
                                Not working for me either.

Does all the loading things and then nothing.
                                I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Working...
                                X