Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Off-Topic Thread - September 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
    Plus, this draft will probably be faster than the last one I participated in during the site change.
    Well I'm off to beat my meat for a bit and then watch The Grey. Be back in 2-3 hours.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
      Well I'm off to beat my meat for a bit and then watch The Grey. Be back in 2-3 hours.
      That's one long masturbation session.
      57 Hookers and Counting....

      Comment


      • #33
        We designed our wedding invitations today, looks more like a small venue playbill than anything traditional.

        The front has a circle with text curved around the edges and then some in the center, it look like an event logo.

        The back is colored text on a black back ground. Different colors and different sizes.

        I'll post a copy here later now that I've teased you, once we've printed them out I'll get a copy of it and then post it here.
        Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
        Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
        Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
        The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
        Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
        Nightcore Land Of Confusion
        Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
        Rend Collective My Lighthouse
        Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
        Garbage Special
        Cardigans My Favorite Game
        Living Colour Cult of Personality
        Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
        Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
        Sasha D Russian Girls
        Scatman John Scatman

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
          We designed our wedding invitations today, looks more like a small venue playbill than anything traditional.

          The front has a circle with text curved around the edges and then some in the center, it look like an event logo.

          The back is colored text on a black back ground. Different colors and different sizes.

          I'll post a copy here later now that I've teased you, once we've printed them out I'll get a copy of it and then post it here.
          Nice, when's the date again?
          57 Hookers and Counting....

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
            We designed our wedding invitations today, looks more like a small venue playbill than anything traditional.

            The front has a circle with text curved around the edges and then some in the center, it look like an event logo.

            The back is colored text on a black back ground. Different colors and different sizes.

            I'll post a copy here later now that I've teased you, once we've printed them out I'll get a copy of it and then post it here.
            Congrats on the wedding Willow.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
              Nice, when's the date again?
              Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
              Congrats on the wedding Willow.
              October 20th, just 7 weeks away.

              ===

              I hoping I can find the time to write my story for the horror write off, shouldn't be too hard to do that, but gonna have to skip the Horror draft this year, might not be too hard to PM peeps are post myself, no way I'd have the tme to watch everything like I've done in the past, tho still might what anything I haven't seen in the following months
              Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
              Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
              Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
              The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
              Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
              Nightcore Land Of Confusion
              Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
              Rend Collective My Lighthouse
              Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
              Garbage Special
              Cardigans My Favorite Game
              Living Colour Cult of Personality
              Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
              Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
              Sasha D Russian Girls
              Scatman John Scatman

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                October 20th, just 7 weeks away.

                ===

                I hoping I can find the time to write my story for the horror write off, shouldn't be too hard to do that, but gonna have to skip the Horror draft this year, might not be too hard to PM peeps are post myself, no way I'd have the tme to watch everything like I've done in the past, tho still might what anything I haven't seen in the following months
                That sucks, but real life comes first.

                Congratulations.
                57 Hookers and Counting....

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                  We designed our wedding invitations today, looks more like a small venue playbill than anything traditional.

                  The front has a circle with text curved around the edges and then some in the center, it look like an event logo.

                  The back is colored text on a black back ground. Different colors and different sizes.

                  I'll post a copy here later now that I've teased you, once we've printed them out I'll get a copy of it and then post it here.


                  Are you giddy with anticipation yet?


                  I actually just read a true life account of this one woman's journey through courtship and marriage in an incredibly restrictive Gothard style family setting. I love reading about those off kilter highly reclusive mass breeding cults that basically treat women like livestock with aprons. Don't know why.

                  You're an intelligent well adjusted chap though Willowfang and I have no doubt that you will treat your wife with the highest level of respect and courtesy.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Something must be up with my pills tonight, cause i'm craving pussy smothered in tangy barbecue sauce.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                      Are you giddy with anticipation yet?


                      I actually just read a true life account of this one woman's journey through courtship and marriage in an incredibly restrictive Gothard style family setting. I love reading about those off kilter highly reclusive mass breeding cults that basically treat women like livestock with aprons. Don't know why.

                      You're an intelligent well adjusted chap though Willowfang and I have no doubt that you will treat your wife with the highest level of respect and courtesy.
                      Giddy... well, no cold feet, pretty excited and all, spacing out while making plans now and then tho, had to add the girls most everything twice when we were picking out the Tux setups
                      Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
                      Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
                      Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
                      The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
                      Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
                      Nightcore Land Of Confusion
                      Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
                      Rend Collective My Lighthouse
                      Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
                      Garbage Special
                      Cardigans My Favorite Game
                      Living Colour Cult of Personality
                      Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
                      Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
                      Sasha D Russian Girls
                      Scatman John Scatman

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                        Something must be up with my pills tonight, cause i'm craving pussy smothered in tangy barbecue sauce.
                        Stay away from my cats.
                        57 Hookers and Counting....

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Beer beer beer!!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                            Beer beer beer!!
                            [YOUTUBE]tonXBiPY93s[/YOUTUBE]
                            57 Hookers and Counting....

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                              Stay away from my cats.
                              You know damn well i'm not talkin' about no damn cats!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                                You know damn well i'm not talkin' about no damn cats!
                                ....Stay away from my Dogs.
                                57 Hookers and Counting....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X