The Off-Topic Thread - September 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
    Plus, this draft will probably be faster than the last one I participated in during the site change.
    Well I'm off to beat my meat for a bit and then watch The Grey. Be back in 2-3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
      Well I'm off to beat my meat for a bit and then watch The Grey. Be back in 2-3 hours.
      That's one long masturbation session.

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

We designed our wedding invitations today, looks more like a small venue playbill than anything traditional.

The front has a circle with text curved around the edges and then some in the center, it look like an event logo.

The back is colored text on a black back ground. Different colors and different sizes.

I'll post a copy here later now that I've teased you, once we've printed them out I'll get a copy of it and then post it here.
        I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
          We designed our wedding invitations today, looks more like a small venue playbill than anything traditional.

The front has a circle with text curved around the edges and then some in the center, it look like an event logo.

The back is colored text on a black back ground. Different colors and different sizes.

I'll post a copy here later now that I've teased you, once we've printed them out I'll get a copy of it and then post it here.
          Nice, when's the date again?

Comment

Congrats on the wedding Willow.

Comment

Nice, when's the date again?
              Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
              Congrats on the wedding Willow.
              October 20th, just 7 weeks away.

===

I hoping I can find the time to write my story for the horror write off, shouldn't be too hard to do that, but gonna have to skip the Horror draft this year, might not be too hard to PM peeps are post myself, no way I'd have the tme to watch everything like I've done in the past, tho still might what anything I haven't seen in the following months
              I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

October 20th, just 7 weeks away.

===

I hoping I can find the time to write my story for the horror write off, shouldn't be too hard to do that, but gonna have to skip the Horror draft this year, might not be too hard to PM peeps are post myself, no way I'd have the tme to watch everything like I've done in the past, tho still might what anything I haven't seen in the following months
                That sucks, but real life comes first.

Congratulations.

Comment

Are you giddy with anticipation yet?

I actually just read a true life account of this one woman's journey through courtship and marriage in an incredibly restrictive Gothard style family setting. I love reading about those off kilter highly reclusive mass breeding cults that basically treat women like livestock with aprons. Don't know why.

You're an intelligent well adjusted chap though Willowfang and I have no doubt that you will treat your wife with the highest level of respect and courtesy.

Comment

Something must be up with my pills tonight, cause i'm craving pussy smothered in tangy barbecue sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                      Are you giddy with anticipation yet?

I actually just read a true life account of this one woman's journey through courtship and marriage in an incredibly restrictive Gothard style family setting. I love reading about those off kilter highly reclusive mass breeding cults that basically treat women like livestock with aprons. Don't know why.

You're an intelligent well adjusted chap though Willowfang and I have no doubt that you will treat your wife with the highest level of respect and courtesy.
                      Giddy... well, no cold feet, pretty excited and all, spacing out while making plans now and then tho, had to add the girls most everything twice when we were picking out the Tux setups

Comment

Something must be up with my pills tonight, cause i'm craving pussy smothered in tangy barbecue sauce.
                        Stay away from my cats.

Comment

Beer beer beer!!

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                            Beer beer beer!!
                            [YOUTUBE]tonXBiPY93s[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Stay away from my cats.
                              You know damn well i'm not talkin' about no damn cats!

Comment

You know damn well i'm not talkin' about no damn cats!
                                ....Stay away from my Dogs.

Comment

Working...
                                X