Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So some small percent of the country likes to drink a cold glass of "other"?

Seems legit...
    I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
      So some small percent of the country likes to drink a cold glass of "other"?

Seems legit...
      I have yet to see it on a menu.

Comment

Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
        Hahahahaha......soda.
        Originally posted by gwally View Post
        POP!

Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
        Minium wage in Illinois is $8.25.

It's soda or sodapop! : )
        I think it's weird how yanks say Pop, or Soda.

Here is just a drink. Or we just call it by it's brand name.

There is a general term of "Fizzy drinks" but if you're older than 5 it doesn't really get used.
        "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
        Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
        My little idiot..

Comment

It's soda or sodapop! : )
          I'm sorry for picturing you naked in the shower.........
          You are much more than an object to me.....you are an entity. Thanks for being you.

Comment

Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
            I'm sorry for picturing you naked in the shower.........
            You are much more than an object to me.....you are an entity. Thanks for being you.
            It's ok.

I picture you naked, playing guitar in front of a window all the time.

Oh..wait.....

Comment

It's ok.

Oh..wait.....
              I hope you know he can't play guitar though. It's a recording. Don't let his tom trickery fool you.

Those piercing eyes are hard to resist though.
              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
              Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
              My little idiot..

Comment

It's ok.

Oh..wait.....
                So do the countless number of random people who've stumbled on that pic on Google Images.
                54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

$7.25 in good old NH. Barely making rent. Chyeaaaaah, life!

Comment

Originally posted by Devonia View Post
                    You poor bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by Devonia View Post
                      Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                      You poor bastardo!
                      Fixed.

wait what

Comment

So I keep getting the runaround with the manager at the Dollar General where I'm trying to get a job. Each time I talk to the guy he says it'll be a few more days before they'll decide whether or not to hire me. It's pretty damn frustrating.

On the plus side, got a haircut today and the woman working at the hair salon was a hot Latina.

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                          So I keep getting the runaround with the manager at the Dollar General where I'm trying to get a job. Each time I talk to the guy he says it'll be a few more days before they'll decide whether or not to hire me. It's pretty damn frustrating.

On the plus side, got a haircut today and the woman working at the hair salon was a hot Latina.
                          I've had many jobs in my life and it's my experience that if they don't hire you flat out or the next day or so, you should probably keep looking. It seems that every interview I've ever had I knew immediately after whether I got the gig or not. I don't know how you feel about physical labor, but they're really easy jobs to get with above average pay...but your'e a student so that might not work unless you can work it around classes. Good luck.
                          Fuck...If you lived by me, I could get you a day job paying $12 an hour easy peasy. You'd even get to keep your britches on.

Comment

I've had a full-time, salaried position for nearly twelve years and I recently put in an application at a local Holiday Inn Express for night audit. It's only been two weeks, but I'm not the patient type so it's a little frustrating to say the least.

Comment

Fuck me sideways, I rarely give up on a film and make some lame aspersion halfway through but I'm 40 minutes into Grave Encounters 2 and so far it's completely fucking shit. I know I must persevere but it's a fucking slog and a half...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X