The Off-Topic Thread - November 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Machine Gun Zombie View Post
    You know I haven't checked the actual revised BD boards since they were first changed. I'm assuming they're still a fucking mess.
    Yeah, they are. It's a real POS that was dumb mistake to begin with. I'm surprised why they haven't cut their losses and deleted that mess.
    Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Originally posted by floyd2006 View Post
      I'm back

What ever happened to this forum though? I would check the OTT and there would be 6 new pages of posts in no time. Now, you barely get that in a month. I say just create one thread instead one every month. Real let down.

Did we lose the members when the boards got changed? I know I left for a good while then came back.

On another note, where is Darkpoet been up to?
      You're right, an official OTT thread might be the right way to go.

The site change definitely caused a lot of members to leave. Poet chose to stop posting, but I don't know the specifics.
      54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Yeah, they are. It's a real POS that was dumb mistake to begin with. I'm surprised why they haven't cut their losses and deleted that mess.
        It's like they don't want to admit that the whole thing was one big mistake.

Comment

I think in time this place could be back to it's old days.....While I am enjoying my time here at the moment, I recall how fun it was when I first joined in 2009...lot's of tension, piss taking, and over all comedy. Now it is rare.

Comment

I'm back

What ever happened to this forum though? I would check the OTT and there would be 6 new pages of posts in no time. Now, you barely get that in a month. I say just create one thread instead one every month. Real let down.

Did we lose the members when the boards got changed? I know I left for a good while then came back.

On another note, where is Darkpoet been up to?
            The boards here are usually alittle more active .. But the majority of the members are talking in the horror draft thread!

Comment

I think we should stick to the monthly OTThreads. Just makes it easier to find old posts and read through anything you miss if you're gone for a bit.

And long threads sometimes generate odd issues with the last post if something get deleted, and the OTT needs to get locked for the remainder of the month now and then, better just a little gets locked than several months.
              I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

So I'm sitting on my back patio and someone in the upstairs apartment smoking weed just ashed their joint on me. This is the second time I've been hit with their debris. >_<

Comment

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                  So I'm sitting on my back patio and someone in the upstairs apartment smoking weed just ashed their joint on me. This is the second time I've been hit with their debris. >_<
                  Do you plan on saying something to them about it?

Comment

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                    I swear I just read this somewhere else! hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                      Do you plan on saying something to them about it?
                      I'm not going to bother when I'm just moving out in a couple weeks. We got a new spot at Operation Homefront which is a gated community for strictly wounded warriors. The place we're at now is nasty. I found that same neighbor puking in the parking lot in-between my car and another car a few days ago. I had to step around her puddle to put Scarlett in her carseat. Being pregnant hasn't affected her habit or her desire to "beat a bitch's ass" *overheard a phone call*.

Comment

Welp, no more apartment soon. Can't afford and need to save up. I just sat and balled my eyes out because I realized that I can't take my cat with me back to my Dad's. Such is life, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Devonia View Post
                          Welp, no more apartment soon. Can't afford and need to save up. I just sat and balled my eyes out because I realized that I can't take my cat with me back to my Dad's. Such is life, eh?
                          But what fate belies thy kitty?

Right, 'cause the world is just buzzing about this 4th entry to an already tired franchise. I can't seem to go anywhere without hearing about Jurassic World. It's the next Hunger Games.

$30 - $40 million opening weekend if they're lucky, and then out of existence it will quickly go. Count on it.

Comment

I can't direct quote because it logs me out everytime for some reason.

Kitty will be fine, he's going with Bastardo. I can't keep him because my Dad's cat is a prick and tends to severely injure other cats. Bastardo is moving like, an hour away. I'm being a drama queen because he's my little buddy and I just need to see my freakin' cat on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Devonia View Post
                              Sorry about that. It's cheaper/better to a house in the long run anyway. Thats pretty fucked up that he's not letting you keep her.
                              Cinema Junkyard

Comment

My Dad wouldn't have an issue if his cat would learn not to be such an asshat. That cat fought my brother's cat and scratched her front leg so badly that the poor baby got an infection and her skin peeled off.

Comment

Working...
                                X