The Off-Topic Thread - November 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
    True, life isn't comprised of rainbow skies and chocolate kisses; life is can be a real unfair cunt sometimes. However, embracing whatever goodness that happens to creep into your life is what makes it worth living. I've been one miserable bastard for a long time, and I still see that you have to enjoy the good while you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
      You never proved a single thing. Just misinterpreted comments I made, and acted like a douchebag.

Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
      True, life isn't comprised of rainbow skies and chocolate kisses; life is can be a real unfair cunt sometimes. However, embracing whatever goodness that happens to creep into your life is what makes it worth living. I've been one miserable bastard for a long time, and I still see that you have to enjoy the good while you can.
      This isn't a reply to a comment. This is just nonsense. Start making sense, then we shall talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post

This isn't a reply to a comment. This is just nonsense. Start making sense, then we shall talk.
        How is what he said nonsense? Explain. Let's debate.

Comment

Like that day I met dead breed.

Comment

This isn't a reply to a comment. I just really wanted to say that I like pizza.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
              Like that day I met dead breed.
              And then when he became a mod...

It kicked us while we were down.
              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
              Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
              My little idiot..

Comment

I just really wanted to say that I like pizza.
                [YOUTUBE]S90VPU62_FM[/YOUTUBE]

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                  [YOUTUBE]S90VPU62_FM[/YOUTUBE]

I had forgotten about that movie. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                    How is what he said nonsense? Explain. Let's debate.

I was saying that love was a social construct. Nobody wants to engage in an intellectual debate around here. All they want to do is troll like a bunch of 13 year olds.

Comment

• I believe in love including lOve at first sight. I try not to be cynical about love even though it's never really worked for me. My mother always told me all my boyfriends loved me more than I love them. I just value my personal space and alone time too much and BF/husbands by nature intrude on that essentially creating a hostile environment for me. I knew before I even got married that it wasn't for me. I'm just really aloof and apathetic to people outside of my kids and my immediate family. I just can't bring myself to be drop dead head over heels in love with anyone. Most I can muster is a mutually agreeable companionship. I married Adam bc at the time I respected him, I felt he was optimistic, outgoing, and he made me want to be a better person but honestly I feel love had very little to do with my decision.

Comment

I was saying that love was a social construct. Nobody wants to engage in an intellectual debate around here. All they want to do is troll like a bunch of 13 year olds.
                        Don't ask for a debate and then shy away from the opportunity.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post

Sorry, ain't going to work. I can see through your little games.

Comment

• ok, so I get a feeling only the oldies here will get my question but does anyone else remember countdragula on here? He had an avatar for years that had a samurai getting a sword into his crotch. Was always wondering what movie that came from and I never got to ask him before he left bd. Does anyone know what movie his avatar came from?

Comment

Sorry, ain't going to work. I can see through your little games.
                                Actually, I thought I was just stating the obvious.

Comment

Working...
                                X