The Off-Topic Thread - November 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
    True, life isn't comprised of rainbow skies and chocolate kisses; life is can be a real unfair cunt sometimes. However, embracing whatever goodness that happens to creep into your life is what makes it worth living. I've been one miserable bastard for a long time, and I still see that you have to enjoy the good while you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
      You never proved a single thing. Just misinterpreted comments I made, and acted like a douchebag.

Originally posted by Hannibal Rex View Post
      True, life isn't comprised of rainbow skies and chocolate kisses; life is can be a real unfair cunt sometimes. However, embracing whatever goodness that happens to creep into your life is what makes it worth living. I've been one miserable bastard for a long time, and I still see that you have to enjoy the good while you can.
      This isn't a reply to a comment. This is just nonsense. Start making sense, then we shall talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by CountOrlok View Post

This isn't a reply to a comment. This is just nonsense. Start making sense, then we shall talk.
        How is what he said nonsense? Explain. Let's debate.

Comment

Like that day I met dead breed.

Comment

This isn't a reply to a comment. I just really wanted to say that I like pizza.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
              Like that day I met dead breed.
              And then when he became a mod...

It kicked us while we were down.
              A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

I just really wanted to say that I like pizza.
                [YOUTUBE]S90VPU62_FM[/YOUTUBE]
                57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
                  [YOUTUBE]S90VPU62_FM[/YOUTUBE]

I had forgotten about that movie. Awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by dead breed View Post
                    How is what he said nonsense? Explain. Let's debate.

I was saying that love was a social construct. Nobody wants to engage in an intellectual debate around here. All they want to do is troll like a bunch of 13 year olds.

Comment

• I believe in love including lOve at first sight. I try not to be cynical about love even though it's never really worked for me. My mother always told me all my boyfriends loved me more than I love them. I just value my personal space and alone time too much and BF/husbands by nature intrude on that essentially creating a hostile environment for me. I knew before I even got married that it wasn't for me. I'm just really aloof and apathetic to people outside of my kids and my immediate family. I just can't bring myself to be drop dead head over heels in love with anyone. Most I can muster is a mutually agreeable companionship. I married Adam bc at the time I respected him, I felt he was optimistic, outgoing, and he made me want to be a better person but honestly I feel love had very little to do with my decision.

Comment

I was saying that love was a social construct. Nobody wants to engage in an intellectual debate around here. All they want to do is troll like a bunch of 13 year olds.
                        Don't ask for a debate and then shy away from the opportunity.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post

Sorry, ain't going to work. I can see through your little games.

Comment

• ok, so I get a feeling only the oldies here will get my question but does anyone else remember countdragula on here? He had an avatar for years that had a samurai getting a sword into his crotch. Was always wondering what movie that came from and I never got to ask him before he left bd. Does anyone know what movie his avatar came from?

Comment

Sorry, ain't going to work. I can see through your little games.
                                Actually, I thought I was just stating the obvious.

Comment

Working...
                                X