No announcement yet.

The Off-Topic Thread - November 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I for one am glad to see that little cocksmoked shit stain gone. I never did anything to him and he made some pretty obscene comments about my surgery and gave everyone who is american shit constantly. The little prick got what he deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
      Dude really my immense belly fat???? Voo's clit? You feel better now that you put us down you fucking piece of shit.
      I never said there was any disgrace in being plus-sized. Apparently some are sensitive about it. Live long, live large!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heathen View Post
        I never said there was any disgrace in being plus-sized. Apparently some are sensitive about it. Live long, live large!
        No I am just not in the mood to be made fun of.
        "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

So i guess making fun of the female members here at B-D makes you feel like a big man huh? Yeah, i expected that from you.... fuck tard.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
            So i guess making fun of the female members here at B-D makes you feel like a big man huh? Yeah, i expected that from you.... fuck tard.
            Actually, I'm rather thin for my height, svelte even. We're supposed to be honoring Mogwai, not bickering over who weighs more and over your considering Puffy a woman.

Comment

• Making fun of one's personal appearance is rather low.. and on the scale of trolling, I would put it at the bottom of the ladder. A master at trolling would resort to something much more creative than that. You have been demoted, Heathen.

Comment

Mogwai will never leave. He's everywhere. He's in all of us, in Puffy's bat ears, in Enchantress' immense belly fat, in Voodoo's shriveled up, long-dead clitoris.
                Where do you find the time, man? lol
                I'm picturing one of those white raisins down there now and every time you push on it my pikachu coughs out dust and moths haha.

Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                My little girl may need a colonoscopy Or she may have celiac diease
                I am so sorry your little sweetie pie is ill. That has to be tough to deal with. I'll be praying for you both.

Originally posted by oxley View Post

Don't lie, you'd shoo them away.
                Aww, you can come too.

Comment

Working...
                X