Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klown

What happened to Klown?

I think he's just taking a break. It's a good idea from time to time. Otherwise people lose it and ask to be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
      I think he's just taking a break. It's a good idea from time to time. Otherwise people lose it and ask to be banned.
      This is true. I just wish he had a facebook...or I still had his E-mail.

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with a break, but I think that with his position of authority here he should have let people know he was taking a break, although it looks like the other mods are doing a fine job.

Comment

Klown doesn't have to tell anyone he's taking a break, except the other mods.

Hope he's OK and enjoying his time away from the board.

Comment

I've been wondering where he has been too. I brought up his name a couple of days ago in the OTT. I hope he's doing alright and that he returns soon.

Comment

Stop all your bitching, one less mod to Hitler us. Their grip is slipping. We are almost free. Rebel! Rebel! Rebel!!!!!
              A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
                Stop all your bitching, one less mod to Hitler us. Their grip is slipping. We are almost free. Rebel! Rebel! Rebel!!!!!
                Hitler us? I dont really see the connection there. I think he makes good use out of the power he has. I dont really see any of the mods abusing their power much less being mod nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Frey View Post
                  Hitler us? I dont really see the connection there. I think he makes good use out of the power he has. I dont really see any of the mods abusing their power much less being mod nazis.

They are all Mod Nazi bastards.
                  A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
                    You are an idiot.
                    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                      You are an idiot.
                      You're just finding out?

Comment

Working...
                      X