The Off Topic Thread - March 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frey View Post
    One of my best friends, Heather died this morning after she was in a car accident last week. I have stayed so baked I haven't been remotely sober in about 4 days now and I find myself listening to depressing music. ROCK N ROLL indeed.
    I'm so sorry Frey. I wish I had something good to say, but sometimes life can be downright cruel. Keep your head up man.

Comment

One of my best friends, Heather died this morning after she was in a car accident last week. I have stayed so baked I haven't been remotely sober in about 4 days now and I find myself listening to depressing music. ROCK N ROLL indeed.
      Oh Frey I am so terribly sorry about your loss. I truly hoped she would pull through. What a horrible shock this must be for you. If you need to talk you can always pm me.

Comment

Finally got a good night of sleep. I've suffered from insomnia the last couple of days, and it felt like my brain was going to fucking melt.

I'm really sorry for your loss, man. Life can be incredibly merciless and cruel.

Comment

Movies .. Boobs .. Mary J .. Life's great

Comment

Well I was reminded last night why I hate the rodeo as if last year wasn't enough to keep me from going back. Even though the tickets were comped to see the rodeo portion and the band Styx it was still expensive as fuck. It's also always nerve racking for me to tote along two small children in a huge crowd. Plus Scarlett was too short (by one inch!) to go on any of the rides unless the operator took pity on her bc she cried when just Heidi went on the ride. Gah if I ever think about going back someone please verbally assault me.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
              Well I was reminded last night why I hate the rodeo as if last year wasn't enough to keep me from going back. Even though the tickets were comped to see the rodeo portion and the band Styx it was still expensive as fuck. It's also always nerve racking for me to tote along two small children in a huge crowd. Plus Scarlett was too short (by one inch!) to go on any of the rides unless the operator took pity on her bc she cried when just Heidi went on the ride. Gah if I ever think about going back someone please verbally assault me.
              I'll man that job.

Comment

Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                I'll man that job.
                Glad to see I can count on you.

Comment

Styx doesn't seem like the kind of band that would play a rodeo. I guess Charlie Daniels ate an entire turkey in one sitting and couldn't make it because of dyspepsia.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Pin View Post
                    Styx doesn't seem like the kind of band that would play a rodeo. I guess Charlie Daniels ate an entire turkey in one sitting and couldn't make it because of dyspepsia.
                    There's a different show every night. Tonight is Lady Antebellum and Thursday is Bruno Mars.

Comment

I don't understand the popularity of Bruno Mars.

So many successful pop musicians just seem to come out of nowhere, which leads me to suspect that their popularity is manufactured. I mean, Lady Gaga? Where did she come from, and why is she squatting like a malicious imp on my radio? Crap, we just got Madonna put out to pasture, and now we have this thing hanging around as yet one more reason not to venture too close to the dance floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Pin View Post
                        I don't understand the popularity of Bruno Mars.

So many successful pop musicians just seem to come out of nowhere, which leads me to suspect that their popularity is manufactured. I mean, Lady Gaga? Where did she come from, and why is she squatting like a malicious imp on my radio? Crap, we just got Madonna put out to pasture, and now we have this thing hanging around as yet one more reason not to venture too close to the dance floor.
                        Satellite radio is genius for this very reason.

Comment

I find Ga Ga extremely interesting because when she crashes and burns it's going to be soooo spectacular--like Elonin, Naiburu, DC2012 (or whatever that asteroid was called) and the meteor that blew up over Russia all jam packed into one solid mass of hurtling failure. Yay!

Comment

From the top of my head I can easily name 15 or so artists that need to fucking quit. I can only name 3-4 artists who are good enough from the top of my head. Sad, isn't it?

Comment

One busy day, two exams for my physical education classes, one for film tomorrow on over 100 terms ranging from sound to editing to narrative, and have to finish this project I just found about yesterday due tomorrow at 11 AM. I hate the week before spring break..
                              “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

this goes on my list of funniest videos

[YOUTUBE]dMEn__UbIM0[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Working...
                                X