The Off Topic Thread - March 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack the Pin View Post
    Styx doesn't seem like the kind of band that would play a rodeo. I guess Charlie Daniels ate an entire turkey in one sitting and couldn't make it because of dyspepsia.
    I've been to a few events where the musical entertainment wasn't really copesetic. Big Spring Jam one year had bands like Sister Hazel, Better Than Ezra, Boyz 2 Men, and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
    From the top of my head I can easily name 15 or so artists that need to fucking quit. I can only name 3-4 artists who are good enough from the top of my head. Sad, isn't it?
    Ke$ha for one. Bitch can't even sing. Carley Rae Jepsen, the spoof of her song was better than the actual thing. A couple of those Disney brats that supposedly went "legit" in the music business. Dru, I can't take him seriously as an artist after watching him grow up on Degrassi.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
      I've been to a few events where the musical entertainment wasn't really copesetic. Big Spring Jam one year had bands like Sister Hazel, Better Than Ezra, Boyz 2 Men, and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.
      I usually dont give the Jam a second thought, its usually country and christian acts that take it over. It got kinda sucky when they started doing some of the bigger acts inside making you pay more to see them.

Comment

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.[/IMG]

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy = Success

Kesha = Trashy but intrigues me

Comment

I plan on going for a walk today .. It's been awhile since I could relax and have some me time. Might take my friend Mary J with me.

Comment

Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
            I usually dont give the Jam a second thought, its usually country and christian acts that take it over. It got kinda sucky when they started doing some of the bigger acts inside making you pay more to see them.
            Yeah I remember Alter Bridge, Shinedown, and Counting Crows being there as well. It's not too bad there. For a three day pass it's $40. Of course last time I went was in 05' so it may have gone up since then.

Comment

I really fucking hate my professors!

Comment

Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                I really wanna hatefuck my professors!
                Boom Chica Wa Wa

52 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Decided to double-space my thesis today to see how much I've actually written so far....Over 50 pages.

Comment

I hate when people rub shit in your face.
                    "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                      I hate when people rub shit in your face.
                      Literally or figuratively?
                      Both suck but one is much worse than the other (in my opinion).

Comment

Dru, I can't take him seriously as an artist after watching him grow up on Degrassi.

I thought I was the only one who thought the same way of him.
                        “I know you’re ‘good’ people. I know you mean well… But you just didn’t think it through…. There is only one path to peace… Your extermination.” - Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)

Comment

Hey folks, we're getting ready to start the 2013 All Genre Draft. We currently have 30 members but would like 32, so if you're a long-standing member of the site and are interested, send a pm to BOTH dead breed and Caustic Coffee.

Comment

The resemblance with Sarsoor is really uncanny.
                            "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                            Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by Ginobili View Post
                              I thought I was the only one who thought the same way of him.
                              Oddly enough I would probably respect him more if he still rocked the wheelchair.

Comment

Degrassi hasn't been the same since the senior cast graduated. It's really lame and phony now. The new cast faces all the same problems (pregnancy, eating disorders, bi-polar, drug abuse) but they treat it like a joke and something that can be solved with good friends and semi concerned parents. :rollseyes:

Comment

Working...
                                X