Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Off Topic Thread - March 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Off Topic Thread - March 2013

    I am really high...that is all.

  • #2
    Fuck...its March already. It always catches me off guard.

    Comment


    • #3
      Four days to get the OTT rolling for March?

      You guys are slackin'.

      Comment


      • #4
        Only 26 more days till I turn 22. AAAWWW YEAH!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
          Only 26 more days till I turn 22. AAAWWW YEAH!
          Are you going to Vegas for your birthday, or is that for something else?
          54 Hookers and Counting....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
            Only 26 more days till I turn 22. AAAWWW YEAH!
            Its kind of nice not to be the youngest, totally a new concept for me.

            The only thing I can say about Vegas is there is some amazing food (I haven't been there while I was old enough to drink or gamble so... its kinda like I haven't gone).

            There is an awesome tapas restaurant called 'FireFly' that I highly recommend.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by H.P. Pufncraft View Post
              Are you going to Vegas for your birthday, or is that for something else?
              Nah, going there in July if everything goes as planned. July 18-26 to be exact.
              Originally posted by craftychicka View Post
              Its kind of nice not to be the youngest, totally a new concept for me.

              The only thing I can say about Vegas is there is some amazing food (I haven't been there while I was old enough to drink or gamble so... its kinda like I haven't gone).

              There is an awesome tapas restaurant called 'FireFly' that I highly recommend.
              Being young is awesome!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                Nah, going there in July if everything goes as planned. July 18-26 to be exact.


                Being young is awesome!
                Hellz yeah, being old enough to have gotten the 'stupid' out of your system still being young is pretty awesome. I turn 25 in may and I can already feel the old creeping up on me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                  Only 26 more days till I turn 22. AAAWWW YEAH!
                  5 months and Im 32 it stops being fun after awhile.
                  "I will do what Queens do. I will rule."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by The Dark Enchantress View Post
                    5 months and Im 32 it stops being fun after awhile.


                    Daaawwwwww

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Growing old seems ridiculous in the face of so many alternatives: like, for instance, choosing not to grow old.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        One of my best friends, Heather died this morning after she was in a car accident last week. I have stayed so baked I haven't been remotely sober in about 4 days now and I find myself listening to depressing music. ROCK N ROLL indeed.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm very sorry for your loss. I've lost a loved one before because of a car accident so I know what it feels like to have someone you care about taken too soon. I wish you all the best during this difficult time.
                          54 Hookers and Counting....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                            Only 26 more days till I turn 22. AAAWWW YEAH!
                            This summer I'll be 26 .. NOOO

                            Originally posted by Frey View Post
                            One of my best friends, Heather died this morning after she was in a car accident last week. I have stayed so baked I haven't been remotely sober in about 4 days now and I find myself listening to depressing music. ROCK N ROLL indeed.
                            Sorry to hear bro.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Frey View Post
                              One of my best friends, Heather died this morning after she was in a car accident last week. I have stayed so baked I haven't been remotely sober in about 4 days now and I find myself listening to depressing music. ROCK N ROLL indeed.
                              Sorry for your loss.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X