Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZoMbIeBaBe View Post
    I don't?! Sez who?
    I'm trying to get you off the hook here..
    Infini-Tropolis.com

Comment

• hahahaha, that avatar!

Comment

• wow

its sad that you'd even have to implement something like that. i rarely run into an asshole here, but i could probably pick out the users this is geared towards. chuch.

Signature compliments of Vilos8771

Comment

• Originally posted by lance666 View Post
          its sad that you'd even have to implement something like that. i rarely run into an asshole here, but i could probably pick out the users this is geared towards. chuch.
          Stick around, you're bound to run into more than a few...
          My DVD's
          { Platinum Trader +142}

Comment

• BD Timeout

..to play nice but if, one day I goof. does my status HAVE to be called "timeout review"? Cant you call it "in the dog house" or "chained outside"? Oh Pleaaassseee...it would go so well with the whole puppy, teacup, toy etc. theme.
            Peg

Comment

• Originally posted by attibeDania View Post
              ..to play nice but if, one day I goof. does my status HAVE to be called "timeout review"? Cant you call it "in the dog house" or "chained outside"? Oh Pleaaassseee...it would go so well with the whole puppy, teacup, toy etc. theme.
              Peg
              Nobody goes straight into time out. You have to fuck up a few times and get warnings or infractions first.

But don't worry, just for you, instead of a timeout I'll chain you up outside if you get carried away. Deal?

Comment

• I've been around long enough to think I know the boundaries and I would not normally push them, but I created a rather stupid thread recently--with the best of intentions--without thinking it through all the way. Said thread has since disappeared (Thanks!), but I never received a warning . . . is it under review, pending disciplinary action, or was I just that drunk that I thought I created it and really didn't???? Seriously though, for the mod familiar with the thread, where do I stand?

Comment

• Creating threads that get locked does not get infractions/warnings. If it did, there wouldn't be many members.

Seriously though, as long as you don't create tons of stupid or redundant threads, you'll be okay. Might send you PM to remind you to use the search feature before creating threads, but that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Klown View Post
                    Creating threads that get locked does not get infractions/warnings. If it did, there wouldn't be many members.

Seriously though, as long as you don't create tons of stupid or redundant threads, you'll be okay. Might send you PM to remind you to use the search feature before creating threads, but that's it.

Yep, I don't think I've given out a warning for duplicate thread making in months. And even then, it was some douche bag that kept making different versions of Nightmare on Elm Street themed threads like...

"What Zodiac sign do you think Freddy was?"

"What do you think Freddy's favorite food was?"

"Do you think Freddy was more of an assman or boobman?"

Comment

• Originally posted by gwally View Post
                      I've been around long enough to think I know the boundaries and I would not normally push them, but I created a rather stupid thread recently--with the best of intentions--without thinking it through all the way. Said thread has since disappeared (Thanks!), but I never received a warning . . . is it under review, pending disciplinary action, or was I just that drunk that I thought I created it and really didn't???? Seriously though, for the mod familiar with the thread, where do I stand?
                      Oh Gwally?! Did you run out of refills on your Prozac?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by melch View Post
                        Oh Gwally?! Did you run out of refills on your Prozac?
                        Haldol is my candy of choice

Comment

Working...
                        X