Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 New BD Podcasts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Alkaline View Post
    I've been hoping for that.
    i'll try to make sure the player has the latest episode, if it doesn't bug me and i'll change it.

    the new dead pixels is really cool if you're excited for dead space, they've got exclusive interviews and a hands on review of the game :jealous:
    Bloody Disgusting on...
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bloodydisgusting
    Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bdisgusting
    Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/horror-movies

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by killrobot View Post
      i'll try to make sure the player has the latest episode, if it doesn't bug me and i'll change it.
      Not sure if it's the new one. I've clicked on the link you gave. They're chatting about Mirrors and Quarantine, Todd and Thorton rumors. Seems pretty current.

      EDIT: They said it's the 16th. It's new.
      Last edited by Alkaline; 08-18-2008, 10:58 AM.

      Comment


      • #33
        great podcast guys i listen to it while im at work. could you guys play my band on the next podcast? myspace.com/burnthecow666 download dose

        Comment


        • #34
          Did anybody else notice that Episode 2 of Double Murder cut out towards the end? It sounded like Danny was in mid sentence.
          Last edited by SOniC_DeATh_MonKEY; 08-18-2008, 10:04 PM.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by deadalive View Post
            great podcast guys i listen to it while im at work. could you guys play my band on the next podcast? myspace.com/burnthecow666 download dose
            Dude, come on. This isn't myspace.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by CaptainKirk View Post
              Dude, come on. This isn't myspace.
              they ask in the podcast for listeners to submit their bands and have them played in the show...

              deadalive you should email them at podcast@bloody-disgusting.com and i'm sure they'll get you in there.
              Bloody Disgusting on...
              Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bloodydisgusting
              Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bdisgusting
              Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/horror-movies

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by SOniC_DeATh_MonKEY View Post
                Did anybody else notice that Episode 2 of Double Murder cut out towards the end? It sounded like Danny was in mid sentence.
                Yeeeeaaaah.... So I was trying to express myself artisticly by putting in a super sharp cut to the outro music (read: came in too soon). Although it sounded like I was cut off mid-sentance...I was pretty much done saying anything of value for the day.

                But still, I take it as a genuine compliment that someone cares enough about our podcast to:

                A. Listen all the way to the end

                B. Force us to perfect our editing techniques

                Next episode, I hereby vow to not make any cuts too sharp or early, less I shall be subjected to a punishment of Reset or BurnTheBlueSky's choosing!

                Speaking of the next episode, you didn't hear it from me, but we'll be covering MIRRORS, the original (which is super tough to find) and remake. Try to keep that on the downlow....
                Danny!
                Vice President of Murder
                Co-Host of the Double Murder Podcast
                http://www.Bloody-Disgusting.com/podcasts.php

                These ****** need to make like asexual organisms and go fuck themselves.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Danny! View Post
                  Yeeeeaaaah.... So I was trying to express myself artisticly by putting in a super sharp cut to the outro music (read: came in too soon). Although it sounded like I was cut off mid-sentance...I was pretty much done saying anything of value for the day.

                  But still, I take it as a genuine compliment that someone cares enough about our podcast to:

                  A. Listen all the way to the end

                  B. Force us to perfect our editing techniques
                  Sweet thanks bro.

                  And you can totally disregard that email I sent you about it.

                  Keep up the good work.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Oh Danny! you make me so happy. I wonder if anyone made it to the end of our latest podcast to hear the EXTREME ending.
                    Editor In Chief
                    Dead Pixels Video Game News
                    Co-Host
                    The Dead Pixels Podcast




                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Danny! View Post
                      Next episode, I hereby vow to not make any cuts too sharp or early, less I shall be subjected to a punishment of Reset or BurnTheBlueSky's choosing!
                      ohhh... i feel left out
                      Bloody Disgusting on...
                      Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bloodydisgusting
                      Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bdisgusting
                      Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/horror-movies

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by killrobot View Post
                        ohhh... i feel left out
                        Oh To...er...KillRobot, I'm doing this as a special treat for them. You know you're allowed to punish me anytime. The safe word is "Foliage"
                        Danny!
                        Vice President of Murder
                        Co-Host of the Double Murder Podcast
                        http://www.Bloody-Disgusting.com/podcasts.php

                        These ****** need to make like asexual organisms and go fuck themselves.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          episode 5 of the BD podcast is up, you can get it via itunes, the rss feed, or listen directly from the podcasts page.
                          Bloody Disgusting on...
                          Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bloodydisgusting
                          Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bdisgusting
                          Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/horror-movies

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            EPISODE 5 HELL YEAH!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              really love the podcasts!

                              on the latest one (5) they talk about a movie at the end i think it was pronounced "sallo", something about it being the most wanted dvd EVEr or something. can anyone please clarify the name of the film for me?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by dr gordon View Post
                                really love the podcasts!

                                on the latest one (5) they talk about a movie at the end i think it was pronounced "sallo", something about it being the most wanted dvd EVEr or something. can anyone please clarify the name of the film for me?
                                Salo, probably.

                                http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073650/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X