Let's Chat About Reporting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kupotek View Post
    Just remember, namecalling is the sign that one has nothing intelligent to say. When someone calls you stupid, it really says more about them than you.
    Did your momma tell you that to help ease the pain of the many insults you suffered throughout your schooling?

Comment

Originally posted by brain dead View Post
      Did your momma tell you that to help ease the pain of the many insults you suffered throughout your schooling?

No, I'm just not a victim. I'm not so easily manipulated. I understand human psychology. And I wasn't insulted more or less than most people in school, I had a lot of friends in school. I feel for those who were mistreated though. People can be profoundly cruel, and it always says more about them, than the ones they're trying to control and demean.
      KITTYSAFE.NET
      Facebook | Website
      | For Mews, News, Reviews, Poetry, Music and Ideas |

Comment

Bloody~Disgusting Moderators

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
          I find it sad that people feel the need to "tattle" on here.... I can't even fathom how much shit talk I had to endure on here when I was new. ( Being a huge H2 fan did not help things) But I stuck to my guns and took it all in stride and rarely, if ever reported someone....

I think alot of members just need to mellow out, and if someone calls you "stupid" or whatever, just deal with it.

I personally like certain members who push boundries and cause chaos because this site would tend to get somewhat boring without them....

I still love you. Even after this.

So you know that my love will endure.
          "Living in a world where vampires are the dominant species is about as safe as bare backing a five dollar whore."

KIK MESSENGER ACCOUNT: TODESQUEENCM

Comment

Originally posted by DerTodesQueen View Post
            I still love you. Even after this.

So you know that my love will endure.
            Oh DerTodesQueen.....

Well I wasn't really even talking about anyone, it was merely meant as a generalization I guess....

I just feel that on a message board we as members don't always have to be on our best behavior you know?

Comment

Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
              Oh DerTodesQueen.....

Well I wasn't really even talking about anyone, it was merely meant as a generalization I guess....

I just feel that on a message board we as members don't always have to be on our best behavior you know?
              Indeed. I've had some douchebag moments myself.

I was mostly just joking. As usual. Some people just can't joke back.
              "Living in a world where vampires are the dominant species is about as safe as bare backing a five dollar whore."

KIK MESSENGER ACCOUNT: TODESQUEENCM

Comment

Good chat.

Comment

I don't frequent the games, Off Topic, or Post a picture of your ugly ass thread so thinking I have missed drama? Guessing people are acting like 12 year old's and being stupid. I miss the old days when this happened it was actually interesting to follow for the amusement factor.
                  Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

Working...
                  X