Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purging profile comments, backup anything important!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Purging profile comments, backup anything important!

    We're going to be making a few changes around the community, and unfortunately that means we'll have to wipe out the profile comments currently in the database. When we know the exact date I'll update and give another last warning, but just be aware and backup anything you might have posted that's important.

    You will still be able to leave profile comments for friends, but any comments made before the TBD date will be deleted.

    Thanks
    Bloody Disgusting on...
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bloodydisgusting
    Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bdisgusting
    Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/horror-movies

  • #2
    So it is just PCs and not PMs right?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mmyersisgod View Post
      So it is just PCs and not PMs right?
      right, just profile comments. you're private messages will be untouched.
      Bloody Disgusting on...
      Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bloodydisgusting
      Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bdisgusting
      Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/horror-movies

      Comment


      • #4
        Aw, bummer man......

        Check out Brian M. Viveros art, click on the paintings above.

        Comment


        • #5
          Who'd really have anything important in a profile comment?

          Oh wait... It's BD. Some mo'fuckers go "War And Peace" on that shit.

          Comment


          • #6
            Mine is sometimes a source of entertainment. And funny pictures. ^___^

            Check out Brian M. Viveros art, click on the paintings above.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EvilKitty View Post
              Mine is sometimes a source of entertainment. And funny pictures. ^___^
              I dont believe it! Not YOU!

              Comment


              • #8
                This is too bad. Maybe I'll go through and read them all again.
                Take your pants off

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks for the heads up, but I don't think anyone's too bothered about profile comments

                  http://www.gorepit.net/

                  http://www.gorepit.net/forum/

                  RATE YOUR FAVOURITE HORROR MOVIES!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's okay...

                    I have most of the insults memorized already.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SirStoneyOfBow View Post
                      Who'd really have anything important in a profile comment?

                      Oh wait... It's BD. Some mo'fuckers go "War And Peace" on that shit.

                      Read the comment above.

                      Originally posted by gorepitdotnet View Post
                      Thanks for the heads up, but I don't think anyone's too bothered about profile comments


                      Even with the warning, there are going to be complaint threads expressing people's shock and aghast. Just watch.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        So, in the future will we be able to delete certain unwanted comments from our profile? Also if someone is on your ignore list could it be so that they cant post on your profile? Because at the moment I've noticed that they can.
                        All in all though, good

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KINGHORROR View Post
                          So, in the future will we be able to delete certain unwanted comments from our profile? Also if someone is on your ignore list could it be so that they cant post on your profile? Because at the moment I've noticed that they can.
                          All in all though, good
                          yeah you'll be able to delete comments from your profile, and you will be able to limit users in your friends list to be able to leave comments or leave it open to the public.

                          it'll be going down this week so consider this your final warning!

                          anyone who makes threads complaining about losing their profile comments will be auto banned... kidding, i think
                          Bloody Disgusting on...
                          Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bloodydisgusting
                          Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bdisgusting
                          Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/horror-movies

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by killrobot View Post
                            yeah you'll be able to delete comments from your profile, and you will be able to limit users in your friends list to be able to leave comments or leave it open to the public.

                            it'll be going down this week so consider this your final warning!

                            anyone who makes threads complaining about losing their profile comments will be auto banned... kidding, i think
                            Cool.

                            I'm down with the auto banning as well.

                            not kidding

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I cannot upload videos now. I enjoyed uploading the few videos that I did, but I noticed it isn't there now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X