Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, you have 2 of them. You can only use one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutUpAndWatchTheMovie View Post
      Is mine okay?
      Here are the new rules for avatars and signatures:

-250kb max for sig or avatar
      -One .gif allowed
      That'll be a no. Both gifs are over the 250 kb, too. But I'm sure they'll give a little leeway with one of them as they're not huge 2mb gifs.

Comment

• Originally posted by brain dead View Post
        Both gifs are over the 250 kb, too. But I'm sure they'll give a little leeway with one of them as they're not huge 2mb gifs.
        Yeah, we don't mind them being a little larger. Either of yours would be okay as long as you only use one.

Comment

• I'm getting a gif for my new sig. It'll be a 3 gig file, that cool?

Comment

• Originally posted by menasyng View Post
            I'm getting a gif for my new sig. It'll be a 3 gig file, that cool?
            Ninja edit, eh?

3GB is cool, but it better be one hell of an awesome GIF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
              Is my gif too big is that why some cockknocker keeps erasing it out of my sig rather than simply and politely asking me to remove it? Because I'll be happy to find some other pic/gif if asked but if some mod is too scared to ask me and just goes ahead and alters my profile without asking, I'm just going to keep re-posting it into my signature
              Your signature gif is too big again. When you post four times on a page, the bandwidth equals the download of an MP3.

Some cock-knocker is about to erase it from your profile. I wonder who I'm referring to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                Your signature gif is too big again. When you post four times on a page, the bandwidth equals the download of an MP3.

Some cock-knocker is about to erase it from your profile. I wonder who I'm referring to.
                What's a cock-knocker?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Bear Jew View Post
                  What's a cock-knocker?
                  I can only conclude it's a moderator that removes signatures in the dark of night. Or some sort of comparable no-good-nik.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post

It was random chance that I even peaked in here, why didn't a mod simply let me know thru a pm or something? That's kind of what I got angry with before. I'm happy to change it

Comment

• Aww well it looks like it was changed already, thanks very much for helping. I'll refrain from comments that include penis's being smacked into one another in the future
                      Last edited by Mr. Bill; 08-04-2011, 09:55 PM.

Comment

It was random chance that I even peaked in here, why didn't a mod simply let me know thru a pm or something? That's kind of what I got angry with before. I'm happy to change it
                        I typically do notify people.

I looked at this thread and saw your cock-knocker comment, saw that you'd been asked to change a sig before and decided to have some fun with it. You would have seen it eventually either way.

Comment

• I'm getting sick of my old sig, is this pic kosher for the board?

Comment

I'm getting sick of my old sig, is this pic kosher for the board?

You're good.

Comment

• Very cool, thanks

Comment

• Am l allowed to have two girls diddling each other as my avatar??

Comment

Working...
                                X