Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloody Disgusting Selects, bringing horror to AMC theaters, DVD, and VOD!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Independence? Gross. Ok, I guess I will have to suck it up!
    Just because someone is disemboweled on screen doesn't make it a horror film. - Me

Comment

Originally posted by letaylor View Post
      Independence? Gross. Ok, I guess I will have to suck it up!
      You owe me...
      A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
        You owe me...
        Well, yeah, I sorta do.
        Just because someone is disemboweled on screen doesn't make it a horror film. - Me

Comment

But you'd think with AMC being based in Kansas City, they'd pick a better venue. Blech. Independence. Meh.

Comment

Sounds good to me, as my fiance and I are looking for some good horror flicks. How much is admission going to be for these independent foreign films? When is the launch dates?
            15 WWE DVD LOT Rock Hogan Hell in a Cell Ladder Match:
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200602122789

Comment

This is awesome!

Comment

This is so awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Of course Indiana gets nothing. Good luck!

Is he going to lose both bones?

Comment

Great news indeed, but what about your international readers.

Will the DVD line at least be available to overseas horror buffs without having to order off Amazon etc ?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitBreast View Post
                        Any chance AMC in Methuen MA will be one of the theaters? It isn't listed but they get a lot of indie stuff and smaller movies. They have a corner theater that is semi-small that plays movies like this.

It's really close to my house and I have been ableto see a lot of great stuff there.
                        same one i go to lol..

Comment

I'll check them out at Westgate Phoenix.

You should put that "Selects" logo on some shirts. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post

Will the DVD line at least be available to overseas horror buffs without having to order off Amazon etc ?
                            No one cares about Australia. It sucks. I know.

And that's what I was going to ask. Will they be available from the BD store? And able to be shipped?
                            A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

And that's what I was going to ask. Will they be available from the BD store? And able to be shipped?
                              That's a bit unfair. I don't see it like that.

BD is an American site so of course they'll cater to their citizens. I just hope that if they are doing DVD distribution as well as theatrical ,that the DVDs are going to be available to purchase in countries outside of the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Visitor Q View Post
                                Decent line up so far. I'll be there for Cold Fish, I can't wait to see this film.
                                Yeah a lot of people are excited about Cold Fish, I think you guys will really like it.

Originally posted by letaylor View Post
                                But you'd think with AMC being based in Kansas City, they'd pick a better venue. Blech. Independence. Meh.
                                AMC picked the theaters, I'm guessing it was mostly based on the general past performance of other horror films.

Originally posted by DarkHumor View Post
                                Sounds good to me, as my fiance and I are looking for some good horror flicks. How much is admission going to be for these independent foreign films? When is the launch dates?
                                Rammbock hits theaters May 4th, no details about ticket pricing yet.

Originally posted by showmebloodf**ers View Post
                                I'll check them out at Westgate Phoenix.

You should put that "Selects" logo on some shirts. I like it.
                                New shirts are coming, we've got full color versions of the new logo that look amazing.

Originally posted by rusted31 View Post

Come the FUCK to Australia. This is amazing, too bad it's only in the US. It's crazy to think the site has enough of a following to do this....

Hopefully I'll be able to order some of the DVD's, yeah!?
                                A lot of these movies have already secured distribution overseas which makes bringing the Bloody Disgusting Selects line to countries outside the US difficult. I'm not positive about overseas availablity, but we'll also have plenty of VOD options. I'll dig in and find out what the plan is to make these available to internation readers.

Originally posted by rusted31
                                BD is an American site so of course they'll cater to their citizens. I just hope that if they are doing DVD distribution as well as theatrical ,that the DVDs are going to be available to purchase in countries outside of the US.
                                It's not a matter of catering, it's a matter of being able to secure rights. We ARE doing DVD and VOD, like I said though I'll have to get those details and let you guys know.
                                Bloody Disgusting on...
                                Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bloodydisgusting
                                Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/bdisgusting
                                Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/horror-movies

Comment

Working...
                                X