Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Rules for the Game Section

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
    As you can see I personally don't give a fuck about post count. I just liked the connecting of words..sometimes it would lead to some awesome saying or movie quote...
    And maybe that's a new game... Movie quote associations... take a quote from a movie you love, and based on that quote, post a quote it reminds you of in reply, and so on and so on.
    KITTYSAFE.NET
    Facebook | Website
    | For Mews, News, Reviews, Poetry, Music and Ideas |

    Comment


    • #17
      I'm embarassed to say this, but I was part of the reason some of them got closed. Forgive me.

      I'll try my hardest to stay cool with everyone on there from now on.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Klownz View Post
        I'm embarassed to say this, but I was part of the reason some of them got closed. Forgive me.

        I'll try my hardest to stay cool with everyone on there from now on.
        i forgive and will be you r friend anytime again too

        http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/

        Comment


        • #19
          I for one am glad to see those games go. People are gonna have to work a little harder for those skulls.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Klownz View Post
            I'm embarassed to say this, but I was part of the reason some of them got closed. Forgive me.

            I'll try my hardest to stay cool with everyone on there from now on.
            Something something something, but I never believed you had any real malice towards anyone who got the game and was just having fun too.
            I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by jason156 View Post
              i forgive and will be you r friend anytime again too
              Never. That has nothing to do with the thread, either.

              Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
              Something something something, but I never believed you had any real malice towards anyone who got the game and was just having fun too.
              Yeah, I did.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Klownz View Post
                Never. That has nothing to do with the thread, either.
                That guy has hands down, the most entertaining posts in this forum!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                  That guy has hands down, the most entertaining posts in this forum!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                    That guy has hands down, the most entertaining posts in this forum!
                    He's not entertaining in any way. I get a headache trying to decipher what all of his posts are trying to say.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Klownz View Post
                      He's not entertaining in any way. I get a headache trying to decipher what all of his posts are trying to say.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Klownz View Post
                        He's not entertaining in any way. I get a headache trying to decipher what all of his posts are trying to say.
                        It's usually people's responses to his posts that get me laughing. Other than that i agree, it's like reading ancient text.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
                          It's usually people's responses to his posts that get me laughing. Other than that i agree, it's like reading ancient text.
                          ..and when referring to Klownz posts as 'ancient text' he REALLY means it sounds like someone's grandma wrote something while having an alzeimer's fit..
                          "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all outta bubblegum"
                          R. Piper


                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I sense an infraction coming my way, so I'm just gonna stop now. All eyes from the higher beings are watching me.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              The Game Section is like a special needs program. It's there to keep those unable to integrate into society busy. It is less about social interaction and more of a place where people who's opinions are meaningless can hang out and still feel like they are wearing big boy pants. It's sad, yet exciting because you know that someone choking on a Lego is just moments away. These people are bland, unable to say anything entertaining and they dwell in the ghetto of BD.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by menasyng View Post
                                These people are bland, unable to say anything entertaining and they dwell in the ghetto of BD.


                                Comedic gold right there......

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X