Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The old message board is back, a few notes...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
    They need to fix the log in problem. Don't know how many times I have to log in at work each day.
    QFT!

I had to log in 3 times in a row before I clicked remember me...

Comment

• Huh

When I go into a thread the new posts show up, but when I go to the index FROM a thread it doesn't update. So it's half fixed for me. Still doesn't work at all on my phone.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
      I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• I've never had an issue logging in...

Comment

• Do people not click on the stay signed in or whatever?

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en View Post
            Do people not click on the stay signed in or whatever?
            not having cookies enabled or even some adblock add-ons may be an issue as well.

Comment

When I go into a thread the new posts show up, but when I go to the index FROM a thread it doesn't update. So it's half fixed for me.
              If I'm understanding you correctly, this is how it is for me, too.

Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
              not having cookies enabled or even some adblock add-ons may be an issue as well.
              Probably something like this.

I'll get the not logged in thing at the start of the day. Gone after the first refresh (if I haven't legit timed out, of course).

Comment

• Just checked on this thread because I was having issues with shit not refreshing. I logged out then back in and it worked for me. So what you guys said worked for me anyway

Do female Vampires menstruate?

Comment

• So now I have to enter a capcha if I want to send a PM? Great.....just great.

Comment

• Site is working fine for me

The PMs, that is

Comment

Site is working fine for me

The PMs, that is
                      Yeah it seems to be fine now. I was just worried that it would be another problem I'd have to deal with in association with this forum.

Comment

• Board is still broken and we haven't seen a new member in a month, Killrobot has bent us all over and slammed his fist in dry

Comment

• Surely we've gotten new members. The pop up thing that tells us who it is must be broken.

Comment

Surely we've gotten new members. The pop up thing that tells us who it is must be broken.
                            Do you see any new members posting? I don't.

Comment

Working...
                            X