Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The old message board is back, a few notes...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
    killrobot need to link it properly from the new boards to this here. Nobody knows properly, that the link is called with "/legacy" in the end now.
    True, many people still do not know that the old site returned.

Comment

So glad that the old BD is back. It's about damn time!
      Originally posted by Sixteenvolt420 View Post
      Let's plot to take down the crappy new board.

Comment

Wooohooooo!! So happy this board is back. REALLY REALLY missed it!! The new one takes too long to download pages/posts/pictures/etc!!

Comment

Thank God!!!!!!!

Comment

The new board is complete shit

Comment

Originally posted by 967-Evil View Post
              Thank God!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
              The new board is complete shit

Comment

So glad to see the old board back!!!

This is awesome, my prayers have been answered!

A big thank you to the lovely JoeGrizz for making my awesome signature.

Comment

Wonder how long they'll let 2 boards run?
                  I don't mind either one.
                  Although the this old board has less people and
                  less crappy threads

Comment

l don't know, man. Something isn't right here. This old board kinda feels like a toy that got loaned out to a friend and was then returned broken. Certain things don't work right anymore. Pity...

Comment

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                      l don't know, man. Something isn't right here. This old board kinda feels like a toy that got loaned out to a friend and was then returned broken. Certain things don't work right anymore. Pity...
                      Dude, be thankful that you have a possibility to post anyway.
                      Shoot a pn to killrobot, when something doesn't seem to work properly. Usually he takes care of business reliably fast.
                      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Thank you Killrobot. I know you guys are working hard on the new board and we haven't been making your jobs any easier with all our belly aching. We appreciate having the old board back while you work out the glitches on the new site.

Comment

Holy shit! This is such a relief, I was about to stop visiting. Thank you so much for this.

Comment

Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
                            Thank you Killrobot. I know you guys are working hard on the new board and we haven't been making your jobs any easier with all our belly aching.
                            Why should we make it easier for them, they are forcing something on us that the majority of active members do not want or like, it's like telling someone trying to anal rape you 'oh sorry I keep clenching, I know this isn't making it any easier on you'

Comment

I didnt even bother to sign into that new site. truly happy this old board is still up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard King View Post
                                Why should we make it easier for them, they are forcing something on us that the majority of active members do not want or like, it's like telling someone trying to anal rape you 'oh sorry I keep clenching, I know this isn't making it any easier on you'
                                That comparison's a bit extreme.
                                54 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

Working...
                                X