No announcement yet.

Few small forum updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I spook too soon on the refresh issue. Seems less often, and the main forum page always appears up to date, but once entering a subforum it is off again.

Comment

Originally posted by killrobot View Post
      - I added a banner to the front page and all news articles to help promote these legacy, it's at the bottom of the right hand column.

- I made some small changes that *might* help with the refresh problem some users have. Let me know if you notice a difference either way.

- I'll hopefully be able to work closer with the mods in the near future to make sure we get things running smoothly and they have all the power they need to properly maintain the boards in the mean time.

That took you a long time by now, aye?

Thanks a lot for the changes. I hope we will gain now fresh blood and some new hot horror chicks.

Originally posted by Jack the Pin View Post
      .etis dlo eht fo noisrev orrazib eht fo tuo gnitteg pleh deen llits I
      Mogwai stormed your account!
      "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by black coffee View Post
          Does this mean you're finally ready to admit that the new forum was a huge mistake?

Comment

Cheers man, lets hope this ol' steam train keeps on chuggin'.
            A Maestro of Horror. A genre Master. And a legend of the Sliver Screen. Wes Craven 1939 ~ 2015

Comment

Working...
            X