Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome the new mods

HP Pufncraft and Outpost #31

We've had some turnover in mods of late, what with the site change and such, so please welcome our two new mods. Outpost has been a mod for awhile already, so this is belated, but I'd be remiss not to mention him along with the addition of Puff.

Please feel free to send future complaints their way. Just kidding.

Congrats fella's!

Comment

Congrats guys

Comment

Puffy new mod?!?

A great day for BD, but an even bigger one for mankind.
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Congrats!

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Welcome to the club Puff!!

Just wait a couple of months and half of your "friends" will either hate you or ignore you haha

You'll have members try and get your mod abilities taken away .. Death threats .. Stalkers and the list goes on and on!

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post

You'll have members try and get your mod abilities taken away .. Death threats .. Stalkers and the list goes on and on!
              *takes notes*

Comment

Congrats, Puf.

Comment

Welcome to the club Puff!!

Just wait a couple of months and half of your "friends" will either hate you or ignore you haha

Don't be such a negative nancy!
                  Puf will be a Super Booberino!
                  "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                  Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

I admit, the death threats I've gotten haven't been nearly as rewarding as the stalking. In some cases they were from the same people, but my stalkers really showed me they cared.

Comment

Congrats dudes!

Comment

Congrats (I think) because being a Mod is a thankless job but you both seem like great people and should do a terrific job

Comment

Congratulations Puff. How many times have you joked about being a mod?, It finally happened.

~

The time put things in place, you deserve it.

Comment

Congrats pufncrafty!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
                              HP Pufncraft and Outpost #31

We've had some turnover in mods of late, what with the site change and such, so please welcome our two new mods. Outpost has been a mod for awhile already, so this is belated, but I'd be remiss not to mention him along with the addition of Puff.

Please feel free to send future complaints their way. Just kidding.
                              I have a complaint! Puffy will you ban Caustic for ignoring Santa and mine's pleas for help in getting rid of tht scary avatar?

Comment

Working...
                              X