Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legacy is the main discussion board again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
    The main page has been overhauled again. Looks a lot better than the last one and there is a direct link straight to the legacy !!
    I think it looks a lot better too. The previous design was kind of overbearing, but this is a bit more elegant. Getting a direct link to the forums is nice too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Se7en Sins View Post
      Hopefully this ups the activity around here.
      I would hope so. There has to be something to it. BD is one of the more popular horror websites out there, yet this forum remains a ghost town.

Comment

• the main page functions much more efficiently now. Great work!

Comment

• Main page looks cool, hope the forum gets rockin' again.

Might be worth asking them to send a couple of tweets out to promote the forum, they have 55.5k followers and it would do no harm.

Comment

• The main page is a lot better than the previous monstrosity. They really fucked up last time and they pretty much hid all the links to the forum. Now that the tab's right on the front page hopefully we'll see more people join us here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
              I would hope so. There has to be something to it. BD is one of the more popular horror websites out there, yet this forum remains a ghost town.
              When the "new" site launched with the new forums we lost soooo many members. Hell, I didnt even know Legacy was put back in place a good two months later until I found my way back. By this point, all those who left have settled onto other sites out of frustration and dont know to come back now that everything has been sorted out. Why anyone would choose to be on UHM, etc. boggles my mind. The posting restrictions are out to lunch.
              Last edited by SlayerX; 04-20-2014, 08:15 AM.

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

• I hope it becomes more active again soon with returning vets as well as new people. The new site didn't help at all. I appreciate what kr did, but it just wasn't meant to be. Now we need to somehow get this place jumping again. I just don't know what to do to make that happen. Seeing this place empty sometimes is really sad. I remember years ago that the least amount of people online was like 25.

At this point, I don't even care if all we get is trolls. Something to get this place active again like it was before. I'm really hoping that one day, we'll see some returning vets. Like a bunch returning on the same day... man, just imagine that. And they can tell other vets that left to return. And this whole ghost town can come to an end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretic View Post
                  I'm sure it will help. It has to. Message boards aren't as popular as they once were but we should be able to get more members with the prominent link at the top of the main page. It was damn near impossible to find before.

Main page is dope now too. The most professional looking horror site out there IMO.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                  I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

Working...
                  X