Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legacy is the main discussion board again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusted View Post
    The board will again flourish. Wonder if any old members will return ?
    It will take time I guess. But I highly doubt that BD will return to its former 5 new post pages glory, when logging in after a good night sleep. The amount of new posts were sometimes just overwhelming. I got to admit, I like the calmer aura of this place now.
    Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
    Also, he was demodded.
    that's an awesome term.
    Originally posted by Rusted View Post
    I posted at UHM for a little bit but I got sick of all the BD bashing so I left and haven't been back.
    For me, UHM never was a proper alternative to BD. Their layout and the total absence of humour pissed me off.

Originally posted by The Geek View Post
    Right now one of the UHM spies is reporting back to Fright with this:

"They hate the smilies mein fuhrer!"

That's why I love BD so much, mein Führer!
    "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
    Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Originally posted by FukO View Post
      YES! The Superior board has won its place back on top. Glad I am back for it. I was gone for over a year because I couldn't stand that other setup.

welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by FukO View Post
        YES! The Superior board has won its place back on top. Glad I am back for it. I was gone for over a year because I couldn't stand that other setup.

Comment

Did Cemetery Man try coming back on? It says he's our newest member, that he's logged on but also banned...

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyIggy View Post
            Did Cemetery Man try coming back on? It says he's our newest member, that he's logged on but also banned...
            It speaks for itself

Let's forget that reject and UHM.

Nice to see some members coming back. I noticed a few members from 2003-2004 lurking!

Comment

Originally posted by dead breed View Post
              Nice to see some members coming back. I noticed a few members from 2003-2004 lurking!
              Sweet. Now we just need them to start posting again.

Comment

Maybe he made a new account and just got banned again? One of the mods said he was going to remain in his timeout.

Comment

It speaks for itself

Let's forget that reject and UHM.

Who's lurking ?

Come and post people !!

Comment

[YOUTUBE]hSTivVclQQ0[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

It speaks for itself

Let's forget
                      Weird, he asked me to ban on on the forum where I mod too.

I haven't the slightest clue why. I did what was asked though.

Fuck yeah. Those vets do need to come back.

I remember the days of Horrorholic and Brainfreeze, Split, Threeonahook, Sirstoney or whatever. And a handful of those who I can only remember avatars of.

I went through Slayer X's friend list on Xbox to see who else he had from here. And it was like walking down memory lane.

"Oh I remember that guy! And him! Oh look, he is here too!"
                      "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by yoxodo View Post
                          My sentiments exactly! Ooooohhhhh...I hope the new people like bunnies!!

Comment

[YOUTUBE]YKUOB8MN4Kc[/YOUTUBE]

[XBOXLIVE]Fireshadow87[/XBOXLIVE]

sigpic

Comment

Nice to see the refresh bug thing has been fixed!!
                              "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
                                Nice to see the refresh bug thing has been fixed!!
                                I don't see this fixed yet.
                                "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
                                Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

Working...
                                X