Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legacy is the main discussion board again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
    I don't see this fixed yet.
    It is on my end?
    "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
    Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
    My little idiot..

Comment

yeah its fixed for me as well

Comment

It has been fixed for me for a while. I think BD just doesn't like Santa.

Comment

I'm very fine here aswell.
          Bloody~Disgusting feels sooo good.

Comment

I'm just noticing! I am so glad to see they are back!

Comment

Wow, I completely missed this. Extremely happy that we're back to normal here.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
              I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

It's about time....

Comment

Originally posted by oxley View Post
                  I remember the days of Horrorholic and Brainfreeze, Split, Threeonahook, Sirstoney or whatever. And a handful of those who I can only remember avatars of.

Comment

Much Better.
                    My Movies
                    +21 BRONZE TRADER

Comment

• Thank God I can come back. The other format was horrible.

It's been April '12 since I posted. Just decided to stop by today and liked what I saw

Comment

• The main page has been overhauled again. Looks a lot better than the last one and there is a direct link straight to the forums !!

Comment

• Yet the board stays the same

The one thing I love about B-D is how easy it is to contact the people in charge of things here. I think it was Santa who sent an E-Mail to somebody around a month ago and got a reply telling him that there were some big changes coming.

Hopefully this ups the activity around here.

Put "2 Fast 2 Furious" in B&W and Se7en thinks he's watching a Bergman film.
                          I find the Metal Gear Solid series to be mediocre at best.

Comment

• I don't even use the main page anymore. Fuck knows when the last time I went to the sites homepage was. Well before the original overhaul.
                            "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side, which he never shows to anybody. If, he can help it." -- Mark Twain

"I do not see why man should not be just as cruel as nature." -- Adolf Hitler

You are a sadistic, volatile and all over out of control internet cruise missile, that's what you are, Oxley.
                            Do you have American animals in your Zoo's? Like Bears, Elephants and Giraffes?
                            My little idiot..

Comment

• Fuck the main page, that shit is poop

Comment

• I do read the news on the main page but every fucking article is so opinionated with the writers usually bullshit opinions.

I prefer Dread Central for horror news.

Comment

Working...
                                X