Rate The Actor/ Actress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate The Actor/ Actress

I cant remember this being done before...

Denzel Washington

9/10

Bill Murray

I wear my sunglasses at night.

Comment

I think Denzel is an amazing actor. Like every one he's had his good and bad movies, but overall I think he is definitely one of the best actors currently in Hollywood. "Training Day" is one of my all time favorite Denzel movies. I think he because he is such a great actor and the fact that he generally plays "good guys" made his role that much more enjoyable. I like when people do something, and do a great job of it, that is totally unexpected of them. I've been telling people for years that Will Smith, eventhough I know a lot of people don't like him or think he is that great of an actor, needs to make a horror movie where he is the killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kon08
        9/10

Bill Murray
        9/10

Harrison Ford
        sigpic

http://jbhorror.dvdaf.com/owned

Comment

8/10

Jack Nicholson

My DVD collection
          http://jamie-mcbain.dvdaf.com/

My Myspace page http://www.myspace.com/canmoo

My DVD collection
          http://www.dvdspot.com/list.php?list=owned

How do you know about the machine?

Comment

7/10. He's been in some great movies but I don't see him having an incredibly wide range of acting ability. Most of the characters he's played have had, in some way or another, had sorta the same personality I think.

Comment

Steven Segeal
              Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time

Comment

How dare you call him an actor? (LOL) He's good action star but my cat can act better than him.

Comment

Tia Carrere

Comment

Originally posted by Stevenadd1008
                    Tia Carrere
                    4/10

Ed harris.
                    My Blog!

"You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus!"

Comment

8/10

"That's it I have had it with these motherfuckin snakes on this motherfuckin plane!"-Samuel L Jackson (Snakes on a Plane)[/I]

Comment

oops sorry about that

Johnny Knoxville

"That's it I have had it with these motherfuckin snakes on this motherfuckin plane!"-Samuel L Jackson (Snakes on a Plane)[/I]

Comment

5/10

Samuel L.Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Stevenadd1008
                            7/10. He's been in some great movies but I don't see him having an incredibly wide range of acting ability. Most of the characters he's played have had, in some way or another, had sorta the same personality I think.
                            He's an amazing actor. 10/10 for him. anyway, gotta give Samuel Jackson 7/10.

You do not disrespect the 80's truck. A 80's truck is a door to other diemissions

Comment

Samuel L. Jackson gets a 9/10 from me

"What aint no country I ever heard of, they speak english in What??"

rate this handsome dance machine:

"I donít care how much you say, that Iím thinkiní frat boy, Iím still not giviní up herb." - Vietnam Joe

Comment

Working...
                              X