A to Z song title game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love Lady Gaga -- 77 Bombay Street
    I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Jump Around - House of Pain

Comment

• Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
        I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Long, Black Veil - Mel Tillis
          "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
          H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Mickey - Toni Basil

Comment

• Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley

Comment

• Purple Rain - Prince

Comment

• No You Girls - Franz Ferdinand

Comment

• Polkarama -- Weird Al

Comment

• Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be) - Doris Day

Comment

• Runaway - Del Shannon

Comment

• Seven Bridges Road - The Eagles
                          "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
                          H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Total Eclipse of the Heart -- Bonnie Tyler

Comment

• Uprising - Muse

Comment

• Volare -- The Gypsy Kings

Comment

Working...
                                X