A to Z song title game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xanadu -- Olivia Newton John
    I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Yummy, Yummy, Yummy - The Ohio Express

Comment

• Zoo Station - U2
        Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

• Adoleta -- Kelly Key
          I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Beautiful Life - Ace of Base

Comment

• Eat It -- Weird Al

Comment

• C and D were skipped.

Fat Old Sun - Pink Floyd

Comment

• Oops, mixed the two song games up again

Godzilla -- Blue Oyster Cult

Comment

• Holiday In Cambodia - Dead Kennedys

Comment

• I want to break free -- Queen

Comment

• "J" Jones Vs. Jones (Kool & The Gang)

Comment

• Killing Me Softly - Roberta Flack

Comment

• Liar - The Rollins Band

Comment

• (The) Man Who Sold the World - David Bowie

Comment

• "N" Not To Touch The Earth (The Doors)

Comment

Working...
                                X