X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dare - Gorillaz

Comment

• Eat It -- Weird Al
      I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• "F" Five To One (The Doors)

Comment

• (The) Great Beyond - R.E.M.

Comment

• "H" Heart In Your Heartbreak (The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart)

Comment

• I'm So Sick - Flyleaf

Comment

• Jumpin' Jack Flash -- The Rolling Stones
                I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Kool Thing - Sonic Youth

Comment

• "L" LA Woman (The Doors)

Comment

• Monday, Monday -- The Mamas and the Papas

Comment

• "N" Not to Touch The Earth (The Doors)

Comment

• Only The Lonely -- Roy Orbison

Comment

• "P" People Are Strange (The Doors)

Comment

• "Question!" - System Of A Down

Comment

• "R" Runnin' Blue (The Doors)

Comment

Working...
                                X