Ban the person above you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for being disproportionate
    I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Banned for being nit picky

Comment

• Banned for slipping rabbit turds into my Cocoa-Puffs.

Comment

• Banned for having a second bowl
          I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Banned for swimming in the town fountain without a suit.

Comment

• Banned for replacing the queen's hair spray with a can of Crazy String

Comment

• Banned for having too many forum posts.

Comment

• Banned for putting Oreo's in his Mac and Cheese

Comment

• Banned for being a fat joke chucking obnoxious cow.

Comment

• Banned for making no sense

Comment

• Banned for even attempting to decipher his blatherings.

Comment

• Banned for trying to use his Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring to find hidden messages on the back of Cereal Boxes

Comment

• Banned for not drinking his ovaltine.

Comment

• Banned for putting Benzedrinein IN Mrs. Murphy's Ovaltine

[YOUTUBE]l2WJqnK3gAY[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Banned for setting it to music!

Comment

Working...
                                X