No announcement yet.

Ban the person above you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for spending way too much time on You Tube.

Comment

• Banned for keeping a log of his internet activities. (Can I get a copy?)

Comment

• Banned for posting Burger King ads on PETA's facebook page. (No!)

Comment

• Banned for liking Peta's Facebook page.

Comment

• Banned for not knowing PETA really stands for People who Eat Tasty Animals
            I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Banned because I'm racist against Thundercats.

Comment

• Banned for being Jealous that Cheetara is hotter then her (Elvira)

I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Banned for thinking anyone is hotter than Daphne Blake.

Comment

• Banned for his infatuation with Inspector Gadget.

Comment

• Banned for leaving her Inspector Gadget Blow-up Doll out when her family came over

Comment

• Banned for switching it on, tying it to a skateboard and pushing it into a skating rink during a 6 yr old's party.

Comment

• Banned for spiking the punch at the kiddie party.

Comment

• Banned for chugging the whole bowl.

Comment

• Banned for not refilling it.

Comment

• Banned for using it as a bedpan

Comment

Working...
                                X