No announcement yet.

Ban the person above you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for confusing me with Martha Stewart.

Comment

• Banned for dressing up like Martha Stewart and then expecting us to be able to tell you two apart...
      I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Banned for staring at my fake tits or you would have noticed my beard and hairy legs.

Comment

• Banned for not knowing that's also what Martha Steward looks like before her make up and morning coffee
          I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Banned for knowing what Martha Stewart looks like first thing in the morning--you sly dog, you!

Comment

• Banned for unraveling my secret shame

Comment

• Banned for being reduced to cougar chow.

Comment

• Banned for introducing us in the first place.

Comment

• Banned for agreeing to a blind date even though you're not blind.

Comment

• Banned for making me wish I was blind after seeing who you set me up with

Comment

• Banned fro not being open to girls with a little facial hair.

Comment

• for...

Comment

• banned for refusing me nachos

Comment

• Banned for leaving crumbs all over the place last time!

Comment

• Banned for collecting all the crumbs to make a bottle of "Gwally's Famous Season Salt"

Comment

Working...
                                X