No announcement yet.

Ban the person above you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for killing my stock by telling everyone I stole Hansel & Gretel's breadcrumbs.

Comment

• Banned for eating part of the witch's carport (broomport)?

Comment

• Banned fro thinking I could possibly resist a house/broomport made out of candy.

Comment

• Banned for hogging all the royal frosting gutters

Comment

• Banned for assuming I would share.

Comment

• Banned for taking advantage of my naive nature!

Comment

• Banned for being not just one with nature, but two with nature as well...
                I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Banned for being too preoccupied with number one and number two.

Comment

• Banned for trying to invent a toilet for number 3 and 4...
                    I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Banned for already holding the patent for said toilet.

Comment

• Banned for making cheap Chinese knock offs to sell at fairs!

Comment

• Banned for buying them all up

Comment

• Banned for biting the mailman.

Comment

• Banned for telling me he tasted like butterscotch

Comment

• Banned for needing a hearing aid. I said, "He favours buttons on his socks." not, "He's flavoured like butterscotch."

Comment

Working...
                                X