X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Tork

Comment

• Tom Slick
      I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Slick Rick

Comment

• Rick Hunter
          I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Harper Lee

Comment

• Lee Remick

Comment

• Renny Harlin

Comment

• H.R. Haldeman

Comment

• Harry Potter

Comment

• Pat Nixon

Comment

• Nixon Suicide

Comment

Working...
                        X