Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Houdini

Mickey's Tavern Forum
    A great place for comics, video games, movies, and everything else.
    http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_C...ern/index.php?

Comment

• Harry Hamlin

I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Horacio Hornblower

Comment

• Hulk Hogan
          I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Helen Hayes

Comment

• Holly Hunter

Comment

• Hit-Girl

Comment

• G. Gordon Liddy

Comment

• Lily Potter

Comment

• P.T. Barnum

Comment

• Betty Ford

Comment

• fran tarkenton

2015 all-genre draft
                          1. hero at large (1980)
                          2. mystery men (1999)
                          3. super (2010)
                          4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
                          5. batman returns (1992)
                          6, spider-man strikes back (197
                          7. the specials (2000)
                          8. darkman (1990)
                          9. supergirl (1984)
                          10. defendor (2009)

Comment

• Tad Lincoln

Comment

• larry flynt

2015 all-genre draft
                              1. hero at large (1980)
                              2. mystery men (1999)
                              3. super (2010)
                              4. the return of swamp thing (1989)
                              5. batman returns (1992)
                              6, spider-man strikes back (197
                              7. the specials (2000)
                              8. darkman (1990)
                              9. supergirl (1984)
                              10. defendor (2009)

Comment

• Flint Marko

Comment

Working...
                                X