X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne

Comment

• Don't Fear The Reaper -- Blue Oyster Cult
      I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Reach for the Sky - Social D

Comment

• Year Of The Cat - Al Stewart
          I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Tougher then the Rest - Chris LeDoux
            "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
            H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper

Comment

• Elvis and Andy - Confederate Railroad
                H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Yellow Submarine - The Beatles

Comment

• Empty Glass - Gary Stewart
                    H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Skyfall - Adele

Comment

• Landslide - Stevie Nicks

Comment

• Early in the Morning - The Gap Band

Comment

• Going The Distance - Cake

Comment

• Earth Angel - The Penguins

Comment

• Let It Be -- The Beatles

Comment

Working...
                                X