• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When The Music's Over (The Doors)

Comment

• Rappin' Rodney - Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

• Yellow Brick Road -- Elton John
        I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Demon Of The Fall - Opeth

Comment

• London Calling -- The Clash
            I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Goodbye Blue Sky - Pink Floyd

Comment

• Yellow Submarine -- The Beatles

Comment

• Eris - Thirty Six Ought
                  Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

• Stinkfist - Tool

Comment

• Travelin' Man - Ricky Nelson

Comment

• Never Ending Story -- Limahl

Comment

• You Lied - Peach

Comment

• Domo Arigato Mr Roboto -- Styx

Comment

• Ooh La La - Goldfrapp

Comment

• aeiou sometimes y -- ebn an

Comment

Working...
                                X