Actors and the movies they star in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Sadler & Pinkett Smith -- Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight
    I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Jada Pinkett Smith & Laurence Fishburne - The Matrix Reloaded

Comment

• Laurence Fishburne & Arnold Schwarzenegger - Red Heat
        "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
        Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Aaarnold Schwaaarzenegger & Gabriel Byrne - End of Days

Comment

• Gabriel Byrne & Ron Eldard - Ghost Ship

Comment

• Ron Eldard & Eric Bana - Black Hawk Down
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Eric Bana & Diane Kruger - Troy

Comment

• Diane Kruger & Eli Roth - Inglorious Bastards
                  Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Eli Roth & Cerina Vincent - Cabin Fever
                    I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Cerina Vincent & Penny Marshall - Everybody Wants to Be Italian
                      Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Penny Marshall & Lisa Bonet -- High Fidelity

Comment

• Lisa Bonet & Robert DeNiro - Angel Heart
                          Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• Robert DeNiro & Val Kilmer -- Heat

Comment

• Val Kilmer & Corbin Bernsen - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Comment

• Corbin Bernsen & Patricia Tallman -- Dead Air

Comment

Working...
                                X