No announcement yet.

the horror movie screenshot game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, the fims behind the counter are in VIDEO format and this film features lots of VIOLENCE!

And if that's not enough of a gimme, I don't know what is!

Comment

• I thought I pasted the right name, but I had found that pick and the description of the movie was about a place that rents stuff, but if you don't return them in time, they come after you.

Is that the right story?
      I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Er, not quite but yer about bob on. It's from Video Violence: When Renting is not Enough. It's about these fucked up townsfolk who make their own snuff tapes and then return them to the video shop in place of the crap they originally rented out. It's a top laugh Willow.

Your go...

Comment

• I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• That's that freaky bug-eyed vamp chick from the start of V/H/S.

Comment

• Yep, you're up
              I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Comment

• Drag Me To Hell ?
                  http://darkwalker.dvdaf.com/

Comment

• That's the one DW!

Nice to see you back here.

Comment

• Willow take my turn.
                      http://darkwalker.dvdaf.com/

Comment

• I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• That pitiful excuse for a Carrie sequel called the Rag or the Rage or something.

Comment

• Yep, you're up

Comment

• If Gizmo doesnt post a pic by midnight I am interjecting myself into this game by posting my own pic.

Comment

• Love your madcap zealousy MR. Okay, okay, here you go... sheesh!

Comment

Working...
                                X