• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Tapeheads

Comment

• Originally posted by Mogwai View Post
        Tapeheads
        Correctamundo! You get fried chicken and waffles my friend!

Comment

• Yum!!

Comment

• The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo?

(Someone else can go if I'm right, going out of town for Thanksgiving.)
            I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Kill Bill Vol 2

Comment

• Yep, you're up
                    I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Comment

• Godfather Part 2

Comment

• Well considering I know Im right and rusted is being a slowpoke I shall continue on...

Comment

• SLC Punk?
                            Cinema Junkyard

Comment

• Yep, youre up!

Comment

• Cinema Junkyard

Comment

Working...
                                X