CHIRP

Comment

• CHIRP

Chris Hanson Is Really Punk

YOUTH

Comment

• You Only Unearth The Hippies

SNARF
        I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Sunday Night Alcoholics Rarely Fart.

LAGER

Comment

• Laugh At Gimpy Early Risers

TRUCK
            I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Taking Roofies Udermines Cock Kicks.

LUCID

Comment

• Lets Use Coal In Dogs

RIVER

Comment

• Rapping Is Very Established Rapaciousness

CASTE

Comment

• That's 6 words but fuck it...

Carlito ate some tainted leftover éclairs

TAINT

Comment

• Tickle An Inverted Navel Today

ANKLE

Comment

• Annie's Naked Knuckled Look Erotic

LEVEL

Comment

• Annie's Naked Knuckles Look Erotic

LEVEL

Comment

• Larry eats vaginas even onger

CLUCK

Comment

• Chicken Licking Uncle Chuck Knoblauch

BRAKE

Comment

Working...
                              X