Less Interesting Movie Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less Interesting Movie Game

The concept is simple: Take a movie title and make it sound a lot less interesting.

Example: Instead of The Dark Knight Rises, you could say The Dark Knight Reads. Or, instead of Fight Club, you could say Heated Argument Club.

Have at it.

We just pick whatever to use?

Inception -> Incontinence

(not only less interesting, but more accurate too)
    I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Saw . . . Butter Knife

Comment

Originally posted by gwally View Post
        Saw . . . Butter Knife

That was just lame.
        I like this one better:

Nightmare on Elm Street . . . Bad Dream on Elm Street

Comment

The Texas Chainsaw Kerfuffle
          I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

The Catholic Priest Who Scares Demons Away

Comment

Bruise Hard

Comment

Body Hair Of The Christ

Comment

The Disagreement Horse

Comment

Some guy who Kills People...oh...wait..never mind

Comment

The Bad Luck Friday Before The Weekend

Comment

Back Hair Of The Nerds

Comment

Escape From Disneyland

(Escape From New York)

Comment

Escape From A Paper Bag

(Escape From LA)

Comment

The Empire Files A Grievance

(Strikes Back)

Comment

Working...
                              X