• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Chilly (Frozen)

Comment

A Slight Case Of Nerves

(High Tension)
      I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Big Shark (Jaws)

Comment

Harry Potter and The Toilet Of Doom
          I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Lord Of The Cock Rings

Comment

Evil Perished Loved Ones

Let the Right Milkman In

I Put Flowers on Your Grave

Termite Holocaust

Slumber Party Makeover
              Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

Insomnia On Elm Street

Comment

The Man Who Has Dog-Like Characteristics

(The Wolf Man)

Comment

The Nice, The Naughty, And The Unattractive

(The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly)

Comment

Talking Pig That Doesn't want to be bacon so it herds sheep

(Babe)

Comment

Edward SkinCancerHands
                        True Bromance
                        Harold and Kumar go to Nar-Anon
                        Sometimes, you just have to be offensive to offensive people - Max Nofziger

Comment

Gone With The Breeze

Comment

The Texas Chainsaw Retailer

Comment

Indiana Jones and The Chapel of Love

Comment

The Napkin In The Woods

Comment

Working...
                                X