• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An lycanthropic young man in a foreign land

(An American Werewolf in London)

Comment

In The Garden Shed of Madness
      I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
        In The Garden Shed of Madness
        Actually I think you made it sound more interesting

Comment

The Unpleasent Deceased (The Evil Dead)
          ""I was perfect"- Nina Sayers"

Have a looky at my new horror movie blog!

http://asdaman.wordpress.com/

Comment

storehouse for an artificial lake canines

(Reservoir Dogs)

Comment

A Handful of Blank Checks

(A Fist Full of Dollars)
              I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

Lime Colored Light Maker

(Green Lantern)

Comment

Shemales: Kindergarten

(X-Men: First Class)

Comment

The Covert Espionage Agent who Once Had Affection For Me

(The Spy Who Loved Me)

Comment

Square Dances with Puppies

(Dances with Wolves)

Hey, I was just thinking, we could turn this into more of a game. (Would like Rex's okay more than anything tho.)

I person puts up their altered title and peeps have to guess what the real title is and when they get it right they go next. What's anyone think?

Comment

Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                        Square Dances with Puppies

(Dances with Wolves)

Hey, I was just thinking, we could turn this into more of a game. (Would like Rex's okay more than anything tho.)

I person puts up their altered title and peeps have to guess what the real title is and when they get it right they go next. What's anyone think?
                        Sounds good to me

Comment

Sounds good to me!

Comment

Working...
                          X