No announcement yet.

Movie Based On A Song Game

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Based On A Song Game

Not seen this done in RL in awhile I think, but used to seem there was always some movie based loosely on some song and it would usually suck.

Well, your job is to take the song given by the poster before you and give a synopsis for it's movie.

After you do that, give a new song title for the next person to make a movie about.

First song: "Momma, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys" - Willie Nelson
    Electric 6 Radio Ga Ga
    Chemical Romance Welcome To The Black Parade
    Beatfreakz Somebody's Watching Me
    The Darkness I Believe In A Thing Called Love
    Boogie Pimps Somebody To Love
    Nightcore Land Of Confusion
    Bif Naked Moment Of Weakness
    Rend Collective My Lighthouse
    Dickies Killer Klowns From Outer Space
    Garbage Special
    Cardigans My Favorite Game
    Living Colour Cult of Personality
    Limousines Internet Killed The Video Star
    Alien Ant Farm Smooth Criminal
    Sasha D Russian Girls
    Scatman John Scatman

In the far southern corner of Texas there is a mother alone with her three sons, Jack, Hugo, and Otis. Their father's recent death due to a card game gone wrong left the young boys with nothing but revenge left for them to pursue. As the boys became men, their mother begged them not to go, but they did anyway. One hot summer night the boys abandoned their mother and took to the open range to pursue their father's killer. What will happen when the boys discover their true calling as cowboys? Set in the early 19th century with an all star cast featuring Susan Sarandon as Mother, Frankie Muniz as Jack, Zack Effron as Hugo, Jonah Hill as Otis, and Nicolas Cage as Killer #1. Please join us as adult film star Ron Jeremy makes his directorial debut in Mothers Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys.

Prison Sex by Tool