• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different Strokes

Comment

Everwood.......

Comment

Family Guy
        The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tryanny of the evil men.Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepards the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brother`s keeper and the finder of lost childern, and I will strike down upon thee with great vengenance and furious anger who attempts to posion and destroy my brothers. You will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengenance upon thee.

Comment

Gilmore Girls

Comment

home improvement
            What the hell is your problem? If you have a problem with me you can tell me, no reason to be a pansy and put shit in your sigs just to get high fives from other members. I never said more than 10 words to you, now all the sudden you are following me around and calling me gay. I see in your DVDAF you have a child. So that makes you probably 30, real mature asshole.

MY DVDS[/CENTER]

Comment

In Style...............

Comment

just shoot me
                What the hell is your problem? If you have a problem with me you can tell me, no reason to be a pansy and put shit in your sigs just to get high fives from other members. I never said more than 10 words to you, now all the sudden you are following me around and calling me gay. I see in your DVDAF you have a child. So that makes you probably 30, real mature asshole.

MY DVDS[/CENTER]

Comment

just shoot me

Resonance - Fusion - Selection - Conception - Evolution - Liberation

Comment

kojack............

MY DVDS[/CENTER]

Comment

Lost ..........

Comment

monster house

Comment

----NYPD Blue----

Comment

one tree hill

Comment

peoples court

MY DVDS[/CENTER]

Comment

Quincy................

Comment

Working...
                                X