A-Z TV Show Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errie Indiana
    I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• "F" Firefly

Comment

• (The) Great Space Coaster
        I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• "H" Highlander: The Raven

Comment

• (The) It Crowd

Comment

• Josie and the Pussycats

Comment

• "K" King of the Hill

Comment

• (The) L Word

Comment

• "M" Masters of Science Fiction

Comment

• "N" Night Court

Comment

• (The) Oprah Show

Comment

• "P" Power Rangers S.P.D.

Comment

• Quincy, M.E.

Comment

• Real Time with Bill Maher