Clear All

• The Velveteen Rabbit
    "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
    H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• War of the Roses

Comment

• X-Men First Class
        I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Yeti.

Comment

• Zorro The Gay Blade
            I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Aliens

Comment

• Bad Boys

Comment

• Chicken Run

Comment

• Dolemite

Comment

• Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Comment

• Fame

Comment

• Get Carter
                          "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
                          H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Highlander

Comment

• "I" In the Name of the Father

Comment

• Juno

Comment

Working...
                                X