Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft Section Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
    No. It won't start until about January 9th.
    January 9th is an awesome date.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
      No. It won't start until about January 9th.
      You runnin' the show again, or what?
      LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by mR_BuNgLe View Post
        You runnin' the show again, or what?
        It looks like it. ??:

        I am going to probably make it easier on myself and everyone else. I am going to use a poll system instead of having everyone post their votes. I'll make it a public poll so everyone can see who voted for who. Voters will have the option to post a break down or use to poll to cast their vote.

        I believe this will make things run more smoothly. Counting the votes is always the part I hated the most...And I bet I am not alone on this one. It's tedious and time consuming and doesn't really function any differently than a poll. I think it will be easier to keep people voting. This draft will be a test run to see how it goes. Other than that, I don't think they'll be any change in the rules.

        Are you interested in helping?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
          It looks like it. ??:

          I am going to probably make it easier on myself and everyone else. I am going to use a poll system instead of having everyone post their votes. I'll make it a public poll so everyone can see who voted for who. Voters will have the option to post a break down or use to poll to cast their vote.

          I believe this will make things run more smoothly. Counting the votes is always the part I hated the most...And I bet I am not alone on this one. It's tedious and time consuming and doesn't really function any differently than a poll. I think it will be easier to keep people voting. This draft will be a test run to see how it goes. Other than that, I don't think they'll be any change in the rules.

          Are you interested in helping?
          Sounds like a good plan, I'm down.
          LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

          Comment


          • #35
            YAY! DRAFTY!!!
            Assassins"Official Facebook Page"

            Check out my NEW official website HERE.

            Comment


            • #36
              Lemme in! Lemme in!

              Dibs on Punkinhead!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by superfry View Post
                Lemme in! Lemme in!

                Dibs on Punkinhead!
                You already have dibs on Jaws 2, don't be greedy.

                Hmm, which round will Django go in?

                Comment


                • #38
                  I am so ready for another draft. Now I just gotta figure out which Boll film I'm picking first...

                  ITS A FIDAY THE 13TH MOVIE! WHATS TO REVIEW? YOU KNOW WHATS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN! IF YOU LIKED IT BEFORE YOU WILL NOW, IF YOU DIDNT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO RENT A MY LITTLE PONY MOVIE AND CRY IN A CORNER!
                  +26 Trader

                  Wii: 6359-1123-8521-2187 | MK: 0130-2350-0007

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Horrorholic View Post
                    I just gotta figure out which Boll film I'm picking first...
                    Whichever film you pick will win my vote.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by ThreeOnAMeathook View Post
                      Whichever film you pick will win my vote.
                      No no, it's not his dick you have to suck to get into the draft.

                      You're thinking of Mr. T Shed.
                      Last edited by Caustic Coffee; 12-12-2007, 09:58 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by caustic_coffee View Post
                        No no, it's not his dick you have to suck to get into the draft.

                        You're thinking of Mr. T Shed.
                        Well, if Tool Shed picks a Uwe flick, he might get a Meatjob too.

                        Edit: I don't give Saudi Arabians Meatjobs.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by ThreeOnAMeathook View Post
                          Well, if Tool Shed picks a Uwe flick, he might get a Meatjob too.

                          Edit: I don't give Saudi Arabians Meatjobs.
                          You're strangely familiar with the lingo though, but I'll take your word for it.

                          I expected a few Boll picks in the horror draft, and nobody stepped up. Poor Uwe was left dancing with himself.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            When can we expect the next draft to go down?

                            Who wants some?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Evil Dead View Post
                              When can we expect the next draft to go down?
                              Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
                              It won't start until about January 9th.
                              (All Genre Draft)
                              LETTERBOX'D - DVD/BLU

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by caustic_coffee View Post
                                You already have dibs on Jaws 2, don't be greedy.

                                Hmm, which round will Django go in?
                                Depends what my placement in pecking order is my friend!

                                Even "Bruce" and ol' Punkinhead know their place.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X