This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Caustic Coffee View Post
    This isn't some bullshit official ruling, but if there are lists that are predominantly horror movies, I'm deducting. I don't care if I'm the only one. This isn't the horror draft part deux.
    Having a list filled with horror is a bit much. I don't mind if someone has one or two. In the AG people should explore all genres but I'm not going to penalize someone for picking horror. I'll rate the movies accordingly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusted View Post
      Having a list filled with horror is a bit much. I don't mind if someone has one or two. In the AG people should explore all genres but I'm not going to penalize someone for picking horror. I'll rate the movies accordingly.
      Then you and I will even each other out.

Comment

This isn't some bullshit official ruling, but if there are lists that are predominantly horror movies, I'm deducting. I don't care if I'm the only one. This isn't the horror draft part deux.
        I'm with you. Time to crackdown on these fools!

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

Then you and I will even each other out.

It'll be a nice balance.
          Last edited by Rusted; 03-02-2013, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• If someone drafts 3 or so horror movies who cares IMO to each their own .. People will nitpick everything.

Comment

• So what about those who participate in the draft, but mysteriously disappear then in the finals? We need a rule for that, dear mods. Do your job!
              "I want this place to go nuts, north, south, east, west, left, right! Activate this dance floor!!"
              Scott Vogel from Terror

Comment

• The draft has yet to begin and there is already arguing going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheReturnOfSarsoor View Post
                  The draft has yet to begin and there is already arguing going on.
                  Let's start this thing so the real arguments can begin.
                  57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                    So what about those who participate in the draft, but mysteriously disappear then in the finals? We need a rule for that, dear mods. Do your job!
                    This happens every year but these people still play.

Can't do much about this.

Comment

• 57 Hookers and Counting....

Comment

• Soon...

Comment

• It seems we should change it to the All Genre (Except Horror) Draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa Sangre View Post
                            So what about those who participate in the draft, but mysteriously disappear then in the finals? We need a rule for that, dear mods. Do your job!
                            Originally posted by Rusted View Post
                            This happens every year but these people still play.

Can't do much about this.
                            PM a list to Caustic and me to refresh our memories. We'll see what we can do.

Cem Man isn't participating he said.. so that's one name off the list lol I put this comment to bait him .. Will he bite .. Time will tell

Comment

QFT!

I'll be doing the same Caustic...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonderlust View Post
                                I never really interacted with Klown, except to receive an infraction or two but he is an awesome mod from what I've seen. I hope he returns.

On saying that, Caustic is AMAZING..sticking here with the B~D Legacy, helping everyone, running drafts, fixing problems and just being...cool.

I bow to you kind sir, you are appreciated. <3

I miss Alkaline. : (
                                You're going to make me blush.
                                Last edited by Caustic Coffee; 05-17-2013, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X