2012 BD Song Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zombaddict View Post
    Fuck man.....I can already tell your list is going to be my favorite.....I bet you cant tell that from my first 2 picks, though....hahahahah

That's it....Morning Minor Threat time!
    Thanks man! I just might try and make a theme out of it. (80's Punk/Hardcore) And yeah, I never would've guessed...

What the fuck are you, a closet punk?!

Originally posted by nancylives! View Post
    great pick, travis. can't go wrong with those dc boys...

My DVD's/Blu's

Comment

• Originally posted by voodoo_dolly View Post
      I am pleasantly surprised by a lot of the picks so far. Way to go everyone unless you picked metal then you can castrate yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fates Designer View Post
        Biffy Clyro - That Golden Rule: Have heard the name multiple times in the past but never actually listened to 'em. Glad you drafted this though, because I love it.

I thought I would have posted my next pick by now.

Comment

• Right, now that nancylives! has drafted his pick has anybody got negative nancy's pick?

Comment

• PM'd my pick to Vlad.

I wish more people would use the PM system. Let's get this thing moving.

Comment

• Even though that Gotye is way overplayed where I live, I think its a solid song with some clearly retro sensibilities. Dig it.

Comment

• Yeah, I love the Gotye song, the highs and lows, the soft and sharp energies, how both are hurt and at fault.

If not for the theme I went with, it would have been my first or second pick.
                I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Revelator View Post
                  I think its a solid song with some clearly retro sensibilities. Dig it.
                  Me too.

I've never heard it before (or Gotye in general). Interesting pick, rusted.

Comment

• Who can I PM my picks to? I have a full day and won't be around to post.

Comment

• I should be around most of the day
                      I met her, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and not even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this cow, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach her, and then another seven trying to keep her locked up because I realized that what was living behind that cow's eyes was purely and simply... evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willowfang View Post
                        I should be around most of the day
                        Nevermind it appears to be my turn now

Comment

• Originally posted by travisbickle View Post
                          Thanks man! I just might try and make a theme out of it. (80's Punk/Hardcore) And yeah, I never would've guessed...

What the fuck are you, a closet punk?!

Fuck no! I've been into punk rock since 13 (31 now) I suppose in my old age mello music is really hitting me hard, but trust me, I listen to punk rock on a regular basis, and my band plays a lot of punk. We even do a bunch of Misfits covers.

Comment

• Anyone I can PM my next two picks to?

Comment

• I can take them BC

Comment

• Originally posted by black coffee View Post
                                Anyone I can PM my next two picks to?
                                Me if you'd like.

Comment

Working...
                                X